Reviews for To Sleep and Dream
Lovely.
waves on the sand chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
What a great story
Anony9 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Aww, That was beautiful. Very nice, cute, and sweet! Liadan and Gareth were very nicely rounded characters, both of them were very sweet, realistic and brave. This was very refreshing from most of the fanfics out there, your characters were done well, (They were NOT Mary and Gary-Stu's) The plot didn't stray off course and it wasn't cheesy or super cliche (A welcome relief) either.

All in all, well done. Bravo, bravo, and three cheers for you mademoiselle(?), you are a marvelous writer. I hope that you will continue on with your wonderful work and may God bless.
Sincerely,
Anony9.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
I like this version.
albusdumbledoreismyhomeboy chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
I loved that! It was so well written! Fantastic work, and same, I get so fed up from all the wussy princesses - this was very refreshing!
b awesome chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
Oh so very beautiful.
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
nice, really good. Sleeping beauty was always the worst to turn into a strong willed heroine, I mean, she's asleep! But yor take was fresh, and so original. Well. Thanks for the good read.D
Mockingbyrd's Tune chapter 1 . 5/8/2010
This is excellent writing. Trying to depict thoughts and energies is difficult, and generally ends up too vague - sounding. I could envision the powers of your princess in trying to seek out and communicate with the 'right one'.

Thanks for leaving this up for almost 9 years. I feel like I've happened upon the true sleeping beauty: this story. - M.T.
PsyKnight chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Awesome! The Princess and the Prince work together to break the spell. Not only is the Princess active and empowered but she and the Prince get to know each other and become partners before she wakes. What a unique and well-written premise.
Blackpen Enaru chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
i was wondering how she would have a hand in her own rescue. i love this story, i can't stand helpless princesses either
Ardente chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
it was good, yet confusing. The spacing was kind of annoying, but all round it was pretty good.
0000000 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This is a unique and wonderful way of approaching this fairytale. I quite enjoyed this retake and I'll never think of the story "Sleeping Beauty" quite the same way again. Bravo!
turquoisewaters chapter 1 . 3/12/2006
aw...so sweet, this is DEFINITELY the best version of sleeping beauty i have EVER come across. my sister's 7 and obsessed wiht sleeping beauty, so after her watching it every day 2 times a day (literally) i started disliking this fairy tale. Thank you for giving bak the magic!
Backroads chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
That was absolutely beautiful. This is a true princess. You kept her in such balance... not a damsel-in-distress, but neither a bitter, man-hating, ultra-feminist. I like how much you contained in one story. I might suggest you to stretch it out into a novel; it has that potential. But at the same time I truly love this length. You have all the material there you needed, the action and the twists and plenty of emotion, so it's all good in one short story. I think you should keep it that way (so I haven't the slightest idea why I told you otherwise.) Beautiful, beautiful.
magdilen chapter 1 . 12/8/2005