Reviews for The Best Man's Speech
Guest chapter 3 . 11/30/2015
Great last chapter
You must bec fun at parties
Anynoymus chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Waaaaaaaaaaah! The last chapter made me cry! Thanks anyways for this amazing fanfiction! Bye-yeeeeeeeeeee!
Anonymous chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
The first chapter mad me laugh.
The second made me laugh harder.
But the third one made me cry the hardest I ever cried in my life.
anon chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
i happened across this while (I'm supposed to be looking up celebrity speeches for my class but meh) and might i say, YOU MADE ME CRY YOU EVIL GENIUS I LOVED IT SO MUCH 3
may-bell-rose chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Omg! I loved that so much! Never read anything like it before! Love how you had them present them in different times ... I love Peter's the best because that is how I see what he did and that those were his feelings
Great work! :D
MBRxox
Dandy352 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
It was always hurting to be abandoned by a friend, even worse when you're betrayed. I feel bad both for James and Peter. But like any real relationship, I agree with JK Rowling. If it were James in Harry's place, he would have forgiven him. He would have wanted to give him another chance.
HadesChild chapter 3 . 11/23/2012
That was so cool
Sapphirewaterfall chapter 2 . 9/2/2011
Awesome job! Really, really great! Please write more!
Amanda chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
such a fantastic story! i loved it! i loved sirus' and remus' speeches! hilarious! but the last chapter was such a bittersweet ending - aww poor peter! thanks for writing! loved it .
Rose chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Awesome. Simply Awesome. It goes in so well with the character of all of them that it could be a part of the story itself.
PrincessOfDrama33 chapter 3 . 9/19/2009
I loved it. Such a great way of showing why Peter died in the last book, and such a great way of showing their personalities!
Porsches As Bribes chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
hahahaaha that was amazing, i loved all the character you put in
Rider Arya Svit-kona chapter 3 . 11/11/2007
I like it, something the Marauders would do at their wedding. hehe

Arya
Wint chapter 3 . 10/5/2007
Awesome! The perspectives were great, but, as all LXJ stories do, this made me so gloomy: but the strength of the emotion after reading the story let's you know if it was good or not. And this was definitely good.
stinkabhel chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
The whole story was ruddy brilliant, mate.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »