Reviews for Your True Colors
Guest chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
Hi I'm just gonna apologize now if you made this song if not can you tell me the artists cause I want to use dracos song for my school talent show thanks bye if u tell me the song go and pm my friends account bubbling bubbles
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2012
She's gonna die ain't she stupid fucking disease sounds like appendix cancer
nhasdfgk dtu d56yed bn5y chapter 11 . 11/11/2011
2 words

I LOVE IT
nhasdfgk dtu d56yed bn5y chapter 9 . 11/11/2011
this chapter made me cry

im a bit over emotional ;(
toiLet-cam chapter 11 . 5/31/2008
why is it rated m? Even though it's a bit cliched and you've got a few writing mistakes, I'll read your other fics. Till then...
toiLet-cam chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Do u speak german or what? Cause Krieger, Verstand, Feuer and Wasser all means something in german... Though it is kind of strange for someone to be called water or fire...
donalddeutsch chapter 10 . 10/4/2007
Yes you should, and one thing you never said, or at least I missed it, what did the Password mean in English. By the way, I like a good Draco goes good guy story everyonce in a while, hence why I like this one and also the series by Cindra. keep up the great work, and looking forward to reading more.
FgHatton chapter 9 . 9/25/2007
hey speedy your rushing slow down
hermyohnee chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
i think this is the beginning of a very very idiotic story written no doubt by a moronic 10 year old. LOL! what a waste of bytes.
Msterious chapter 11 . 7/6/2006
it was fantastic i loved it! :)
Dramione-4-Ever chapter 11 . 5/23/2006
I LOVE IT! you're excellent! Please write more!
MusicalCatharsis chapter 4 . 5/6/2006
I'm full blooded Italian and it means Beauty...not everybody only knows english...good story so far
Pheniox Fire chapter 11 . 4/8/2006
It's so cute
Pheniox Fire chapter 8 . 4/8/2006
You wouldn't dare make them just friends would you this is just some scheme to make me get a headache and go into fits of worry over a huge plot twist. If as i sincerely hope this is a trick for the reader, then it's really good you have me worried but if it's not well lets just say I won't be very happy with it.
Pheniox Fire chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I haven't Read anything by you before however your stuff is pretey good. I'm not sure haw i feel about the characters long names being sed so much but so far ao good. Probaly hte olny thing i find a problem with is the fact that Harry and Ron are so musch shorter that Draco. Also that Ginny is taller than Hermione evenif it does make sense considering how tall Ron is.

Like it so far