Reviews for POR: Fun with Blueberries!
The Doritos that Flame chapter 7 . 11/7/2006
WOAH! THAT WAS REALLY SHORT! PERFECT! And wow. I've been thinking about a VOlke/bastain for a while, but I haven't ben gutsy enough to do it, because Bastain seems kinda...straight. And eeky. LIKE ME! But male. ...yeah. Good chappie, tho'. UPDATE SOON! I BEG OF YOU!
MagicalRicePudding chapter 6 . 8/18/2006
...How could you make Soren...uh...happy. And not ha ha happy. But it was an...a good story...
wolfofsummerbreeze chapter 6 . 8/5/2006
I am... amused
Ryuuzaki-kun chapter 6 . 7/15/2006
This might just be the FUNNIEST fanfic I've ever read. When Kieran was talking about his "axe" and oscar's "wimpy lance", i almost died laughing. It reminded me of an arguement two of my friends had.

Please update! :)
Legendary Armor chapter 6 . 7/2/2006
Oh my goodness xD You made my day again with this. Oscar/Kieran all the way!

Haha, for some reason, you got me thinking of Volke/Bastian... I have no idea why.
The Shadowfox Mistress chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Soren and his mood swings. cute but at the same time deadly
FlamingDoritos chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
I'm way too lazy to log in. _ Boo yeah! Soren must be uke always and forever and if he isn't then I must smite him with my Frying Pan Of Doom (also known as The FPOD). _ I love how you made Rhys! He's so funny! reminds me of one of the girls from my school! (Not in a bad way!) I love how you're writing this and I'm hoping for many more updates. I'll be gone for two or three weeks, though, so if you update, my reviews will be late. Sorry...well, I'll be seeing yas!
Rayestar Ikina chapter 6 . 6/30/2006
Aw... Am I the only one who loves Conrad? XD Loves, as in favorite character? Heh, oh well. Each to their own, I guess. Anyway, this story has totally gone nuts (in a good way, that is), but I do love it though. It's certainly bringing the characters to life! More Kieran/Oscar! XD Cain and Able always have such a cute relationship. Keep writing.

~Rayestar
Chibi Tenshi-chan chapter 5 . 6/29/2006
You have a good story. I love the IkexSoren pairing a lot. Um... This is kind of embaressing to ask but could Soren be the uke?
FlamingDoritos chapter 5 . 6/26/2006
Good. SO I'm not the only one with a computer that dies. That makes me feel much better. _ Great chapter. I laughed, I cried (not really) and then I laughed so hard I fell over, and then I twitched, and then I reviewed. The End.
The Shadowfox Mistress chapter 4 . 4/24/2006
I wonder where the so called healer went to? I just thought of something. Where are the blueberries?

Will the brothers have to beware of stalkers?
The Shadowfox Mistress chapter 3 . 4/24/2006
Big blue kitty love everybody.

So many misunderstandings.

If this is annoying you by reviewing every chapter sorry. I am board and don't feel like saying everything at the last chapter.
The Shadowfox Mistress chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
Rolf and Boyd better beware of a new stalker... The boat might tip.

hehe.
The Shadowfox Mistress chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Read this before but forgot to review. How did that happen?

Well sorry.

The last part just had me on the floor with laughter with Gatrie.

It still does. I am giggling now.

hehe...
Hipparkia chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Perhaps if one is fixated on the concept of anal rape, one might consider seeking psychiatric help.