Reviews for Black Roses Red
SodasGirl chapter 8 . 4/27/2014
Why haven't you updated in forever ? This seems like a good story . Please update ?!
ChillPillBerry chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
I hope you update.
Saint Milly chapter 6 . 3/10/2008
Claire seems a bit full of herself in Ch. 6...Soda seems too good to be chasing her round.
RoAr.LiKe.A.lIoN chapter 8 . 3/12/2007
Can you PLEASE post the next chapter? I have fallen head over heels for this story and CAN NOT wait for the next update:)

Sarah
SockMonkey101 chapter 8 . 1/18/2007
Awesome job! Sorry about your boyfriend and family troubles, though. Despite of that, you updated! Good for you! I really like your writing style. *drools* Sodapop Curtis... *coughs* sorry.
Anonymous chapter 8 . 12/24/2006
Please, please, please update soon!
RockerLane1110 chapter 8 . 12/23/2006
Sorry I didn't review sooner. Looks like the sotry's getting good. Sorry about what you're going through. You'll make it don't worry. Great chapter! Update soon!

And Happy *insert Holiday here*!
Samalamadingdong chapter 8 . 12/15/2006
Update soon please! This is AMAZING!
Masanya chapter 3 . 12/3/2006
hahaha i find it hilarious how claire says that her brother goes to college in new england and steve asks if its harvard, when harvard is in the US.
linda5576 chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
good chapter but it sound like claire is so full of herself i think that soda is to good for her to go out with she should at least go out with screw what everybody will think update soon
IAmOnlyMe chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Aww, I'm sorry things have been so hard for you. I hope the break up wasn't a nasty one-those are always harder.

I liked this chapter, although I wish it was longer because I ran out of stuff to read far too quickly. But that loomng update will fix that.

I'll be keeping an eye out for more.

: )
E.M. Nemesis chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
I really love this story.:) Please update soon, I can't wait much longer. I think you should give poor, sweet Soda a chance with Claire! She can't deny his love forever!
TWbasketcase chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Hey you! You're back! That is so awesome :)

I liked the conversation between Claire and the greasers. It seems a lot more natural now and they seem to be getting comfortable around one another. I like the friendly chit chat that they can have.

And if you decide to hook Cherry up, I do hope hope hope that its with Ponyboy and not Dallas! I hate when people hook her up with Dallas and think that it is plausible. Grr. Okay, rant over. Of course, it IS your story and I will like it anyways, whatever you decide to do. lol.

And lastly, I want to strangle Claire. She is so full of herself sometimes! I wish she would get over it and be with Soda (you're good at getting under my skin, Hannah!). It will be a happy day for me when they hook up. lol.

So, I am glad that you have the next chapter writted and you're getting back into the swing of things. Yay for you! I hope you are doing well and your life isn't as hectic as it was! :) Hope to see ya around again soon!

Kristen
RockerLane1110 chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
You know, I just noticed that the titles for these chapters are lines from songs. Cool. Anyways, as always, good chapter. I like the conversation with Claire and and Charlie. It had some sort of good vibe. (Yeah, it sounded weird, but since when has anyone who knows me defined me as "normal"?)

Keep it up. I love the story so far.

(BTW, isn't the title for this chapter from a Hercules song?)
Pictures chapter 7 . 7/30/2006
She doesn't believe in love? OMG...thats shocking...even though I know some of those people who dont...

I love this story :]