Reviews for Antidote
Beautiful
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Awesome
Blissey chapter 12 . 3/27/2007
I love this one. It's fantastic. As you might have guessed already, I'm a big fan of BowserxPeach romances.
Walkazo chapter 12 . 12/29/2006
Yay! ANOTHER great MikariStar story!

"What poor princess? Dude she was the one who dragged him into a room at the Inn. Bowser looked more helplessly confused than I've ever seen anyone" So funny!

I'm glad it had a happy ending, I was a bit worried about Bowser for a sec.

Later!
Deanna625 chapter 12 . 9/25/2006
...oh my, GOD! Best story ever! I really hope you continue with this story. My favorite part is "Remember that dream I never told you about?" Bowser nodded. "It was something like this" Peach said kissing him." I loove it!

~Deanna625~
Shy heartfox chapter 12 . 7/20/2006
This was soo good! Do a sequel!
MysticalTears chapter 12 . 6/5/2006
It's a really good story! You did the character's so well!
DragonDillon chapter 12 . 4/24/2006
sorry I have not review for awhile, anyway great chapter and great end to the story. I had alot of fun reading this story and do hope you make another like this someday. great job. well done. hope to see more of your work soon.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 12 . 4/23/2006
I guess the dragon's presence is more or less self-explanatory, huh? Even though I had no idea what it would take to cure Peach, I started to get a bad feeling as soon as her ancestor brought up descendants. I should've known, I should've known... But I'm happy everything turned out OK. (Hehe, I agree with Geno.) This story was fun, and had some nice romantic parts without getting too sappy, and I commend you for providing such a good read.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 11 . 4/23/2006
Aww, what a cute, sweet-sounding little sheep, and both of her "parents" are right there too! Even the sculptor knows it. (It looks like Mallow succeeded in keeping his dad away from Bowser? Good.) Now let's see what the final chapter brings!
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 10 . 4/23/2006
Oh, very funny, Mr. Fortune-teller. Part of me can't believe they haven't figured it out yet. XD Major flashback here, but I guess the chapter title was warning enough, eh? Hey, Peach does her best.
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »