Reviews for Antidote
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 9 . 4/23/2006
Even though it's just a cameo, there are pirates in this chapter! Hooray! I hope Peach's fortune turns out to be a good one. (And that wish... it doesn't surprise me now that I think about it, but it still makes me want to go "Aw.")
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 8 . 4/23/2006
Bowser's been training all right. That was an impressive move.

(I'm starting to want the egg to hatch!)
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 7 . 4/23/2006
My thoughts on this chapter can be summed up this way: I'm never going to look at apples the same way again.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 6 . 4/23/2006
Oops, poor embarrased Peach. XD I recently got a Luigi toy too! Hmm, looks like Pauline took care of the free Mushroom Kingdom trip on her own. Wonder if/when Mario will emerge from shock?
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 5 . 4/23/2006
M, cake! Wise old people/amphibians need sweets too. :D (Come on Bowser, pay the princess what you owe! What am I saying, he should get permission first.)
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
And already somebody tried to attack our pair. That's a good question though... would Peach visit again on her own? I bet she'll think about it now.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 3 . 4/23/2006
Wow, Peach nearly decapitated Bowser AND told the plumbers to go home -that is sort of priceless, isn't it? Trying to read between the lines here... looks like somebody really wants to help her out here, and I think I know why. Hee hee.
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Hehe, that last part with Bowser yelling was pretty funny. Who could that fellow who cursed Peach's ancestor have been? Probably doesn't matter, does it?
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Hmm... Going by the summary, it seems that Peach's curse is manifesting itself as this illness. At least it hasn't gotten too serious yet. It looks like Bowser wants to lend a hand... or does he?
Drop Of Poison chapter 12 . 4/21/2006
Oh my! That is so wonderful! Everyone survived! I loved this story! Such a happy ending, too! You have to write more stories!

Great job,

Lady Lionel
Julayla chapter 12 . 4/20/2006
Aw...what a lovely ending...I love happy endings...maybe since this is before the sports, perhaps Bowser will be able to attend the castle without worry. I applaud to you.
Drop Of Poison chapter 11 . 4/19/2006
Wow! This was a great chapter! I loved those Axem Rangers! They were all so colorful together. I liked the black one the best! Thanks for replying to my reviews! I appreciate

that! Aww, only one chapter left! I'm going to miss this story when it's over! I hope you will make a sequel...*hint* *hint*

TT
A Lunar Angel chapter 10 . 4/18/2006
cute story!i like the plot to read more !
DragonDillon chapter 10 . 4/18/2006
Hi agean, good work on both chapters, the story is getting very good. between the two chapters, I like chapter 10 the most, I dont know why, but it was a very well written chapter, not that chapter 9 wasn't. anyway great job, looking forword to more soon.
Drop Of Poison chapter 10 . 4/17/2006
Ooh, I liked this one! Peach can fight! Peach can fight! Lol! Great job!

LL