Reviews for Antidote
Mysteriously Disappeared chapter 9 . 4/16/2006
Star Hill was one of my favorite places on the game. It was so calm and relaxing. Except for the fact that there were monsters. Heh. Great chapter! Please update soon!

Mysteriously Disappeared chapter 8 . 4/16/2006
Aw, this was a cute chapter! I liked how Bowser got Peach a present! And he hugged her while she slept! Truly a fantastic chapter!

Mysteriously Disappeared chapter 7 . 4/16/2006
That mushroom boy is cool! Not really like everyone else, and totally unique! Bowser and Peach would make good parents, you know! Great job!

Mysteriously Disappeared chapter 6 . 4/16/2006
I love those dolls! I want some! Also, I like how you added Link. That's great! Awesome chapter!

Mysteriously Disappeared chapter 5 . 4/16/2006
Great chapter! I loved that part in the game when Mario got TWO kisses!

P.S. If you're wondering why I use LL and TT for my signature, I have two names and I like to switch between them!

~LL~ (Or ~TT~)
Mysteriously Disappeared chapter 4 . 4/16/2006
Gr, I hate Croco! Yey, Bowser and Peach saved the day! Great chapter!

Mysteriously Disappeared chapter 3 . 4/16/2006
Another great chapter! Excellent! Yey, adventure time!

Mysteriously Disappeared chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
Ooh, conflict! Heh, I love the little scene between the paratroopa and the koopa troopa! Cute.

Mysteriously Disappeared chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Awesome story so far! I have that game, Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. It's great! I have just gotten interested in the Bowser/Peach pairing, but there aren't very many! I'm glad yours is here, though!

Thanks!

DragonDillon chapter 8 . 4/11/2006
Hello agean, good chapter. that was cool of Bowser to get Peach that Egg, whats in it? hmm...well, I guess I will have to wait. very nice chapter, seems Peach isn't afraid of Bowser anymore, thats cool. well see ya next chapter. looking forword to more soon.
rock4ever chapter 8 . 4/9/2006
hi, great job as usual! i'm luvin' it. update soon! ;)
DragonDillon chapter 7 . 4/8/2006
Hi agean, this chapter was funny and cute, Yoshi is another one my faverate charecters from Nintendo, funny little dinosaur. was very funny with Bowser and the cave, good job. well once agean, a wonderful job on the chapter, looking forword to more soon.
vino-chan chapter 7 . 4/7/2006
Aw. Peach is starting to like Bowser... I wonder how she'll come to love him... Update soon! I really like it so far!
Lady Nintendo chapter 6 . 4/4/2006
Wow! Sorry for my lack of reviews, but school has had me really busy. So, this is where Pauline came in! Yay! Now things are shaking! Great chapter!
DragonDillon chapter 6 . 4/2/2006
Hi agean, glad to see you update, so Paulines in the story, she was in the first Mario game "Donkey Kong" right? well anyway thats pretty cool and was nice to add in Link from "Zelda", well just wanted to say good chapter and looking forword to the next one. this is a great story, see ya next chapter.
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »