Reviews for Reliquary
PuddleJ chapter 17 . 3/9
I know you wrote this a long time ago, but what a great story! I echo what previous reviewers have said - accurate character interaction, good plot etc. wish you were still writing!
hills chapter 17 . 5/23/2013
i absolutely loved this! fantastic!
Wee.Doctor chapter 17 . 3/4/2009
WOW! excellent story! i really loved it, please write more ;D

no errors that i could spot(i wouldn't bother to point them out anyway :P) it was just... really great ;)

good work

arbitrary9 chapter 17 . 8/23/2008
WOW. SMOKING WOWSERS. Started in Chapter 1 and read straight through to chapter 17. Incredible work here! Everyone is perfectly in character, the humor and banter between Sheppard and Mckay is top notch. This could definitely have been an episode on television! Quality work :P I can't wait to see what other wonderful pieces you have written.

Definitely favourited!
Trishkafibble chapter 17 . 7/3/2008
Gorgeous! A wonderfully well-told, gripping story, with lovely characterization and saving-the-dayness for all! Thanks muchly!
lindajrjt chapter 17 . 2/12/2008
Very good story and I enjoyed it very much. I am glad that the Traders got what they deserved for doing what they did to the villagers and the team. Thank you for writing this.
Bonanzababe chapter 17 . 11/19/2007
A great story that I very much enjoyed. A good mix of all the team with some good support of the others. As usual a good mix of Sheppard and McKay with the strength of John saving the day despite his own suffering - the perfect storyline. Thank you for sharing and I shall look out for further stories.
b7-kerravon chapter 2 . 10/25/2006
OK, what field of medicine do you work in? Not everyone knows about the "Q word"...
LadyNiko chapter 17 . 9/17/2006
I liked! :)

Good plot, good development and pacing and hooray for really good beta readers! :)

Good grammar is as important as a good plot to me - if I have to spend too much time correcting a story, then that's taking away from it for me.

So, all in all - very good and I really enjoyed the ride.

I hope to read more from you soon - still trying to work my way through all the Fan Awards stuff. :) Good stuff all around here.
Hettie chapter 17 . 7/7/2006
Read this today, loved it. Can't believe I missed it. Off to look up more of your stuff.

Thanks for sharing.
Thought Reflex chapter 17 . 6/4/2006
This was a great story! Excellent plot, exciting dialogue and near death trauma to boot! Thanks for sharing!
Sholio chapter 17 . 4/24/2006
A delight from start to finish! I particularly loved the fine details of character interaction - Carson observing Sheppard's quiet protectiveness of Rodney at the beginning; Ronon's lingering issues after spending so much time on his own - and how you worked them in without being too heavy-handed or sentimental. Adding this to my favorites.
Anon chapter 17 . 4/21/2006
I really liked it. Lovely H/C! And Carson shooting people! Really liked it!
Sepik chapter 17 . 4/3/2006
I liked it! Good story, interesting. Well written, and it stayed in character. Not too much description, not too little. :D
Sarahzilla chapter 17 . 4/3/2006
Wonderful story. Really a pleasure to read it :) I'll need to keep an eye out for new stories from you!

No coughing now so life is good. Blue Jello sounds good right about now though.