Reviews for Cornrows
Guest chapter 19 . 7/26/2015
This story is the best .it has a good strat to the story .when you strat read it you cannot put it down it just as wounldfull story.
PiperG chapter 19 . 11/4/2007
I loved it! I was very impressed with the promo video as well. I love it when authors do the videos as a companion to their stories, it adds so much.

I look forward to more from you in the future, do me a favor and email me if you do anymore vids to go with your fics.

I would love to do a fanfic vid myself, but I have no idea how!

Thanks again for your talent.

My email is

PiperG
LosingInTranslation chapter 19 . 10/30/2006
Oddly enough... I just found this today! LOL

That was fantastic! The premise, the way it played out, the interactions of the characters... Very well done!
CSI3Lyra chapter 19 . 4/15/2006
I really, really enjoyed that. It was really excellent. And, I'm glad you're true love is making music videos. You're damn brilliant at them. Make more, please! It was a great story. And, did you make up all that jargon about the mold or are they actual words?

Again, that was really, really good.
Kimber McLeod chapter 19 . 4/4/2006
I just want you to know, I don't usually read "she got pregnant and left and years later she springs a kid on him" stories. Generally as soon as I see that's what kind it is I leave. But I read this one all the way through and I actually kind of liked it. It was a bit thin in spots but the writing was good and it wasn't melodramatic, for which I am eternally grateful. LOL

Nice work. :D
Fayre Aiden chapter 19 . 3/25/2006
I liked it! At first I thought it was gonna be all depressing... but you surprised me, and what a pleasant surprise it was! :-)

You're a good author. A little development could be used in some areas, but overall, I loved your plot line. Development will come with time. Keep up the good work!
nzdeb chapter 19 . 3/14/2006
hi, really enjoyed this story so different from all the rest , and the music video was such a good idear and went so wll with the story thank you . how about a story of grissom getting bit and having to find a cure for himself whilst his health deteriates, only a thought proberly not a good one

deb.
wobbear chapter 19 . 3/9/2006
What, with all those horses, couldn’t they have ridden off into the sunset? Seriously though, it was an good story and nicely done. I admit I’m a sucker for a happy ending.

I'm not hugely into videos, but your idea of having a go-with video is still an interesting one. Hm … multimedia fanfiction - perhaps it'll grow on me. I’ll keep an eye out for the next!
amy chapter 19 . 3/9/2006
Great story. I knew you couldn't just let her die. I look forward to reading more. I liked the suspense and the hot scenes!
Crystalwitch chapter 19 . 3/9/2006
Lovely stuff, and the ending was just as nicely unusual as the rest of it. Impressive.
Marti Saulter chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
GREAT JOB! : )

GREAT ENDING ...

I'm ready for another one...
ATrueParrothead chapter 19 . 3/9/2006
Great ending, great first story. What I liked about this was, it really wasn't predictable. When I read a fic, especially one with cliffhangers like you left us, I try to imagine what the author may have in store for us. I was never on the same page as you; which is great! Yes, maybe not totally in-character, but this is fiction. It was well-written; told a great story with lots of twists and turns; and also, it wasn't corny or too fluffy(not that I don't utterly enjoy me some fluff). I truly had a great experience as I took this journey with you. Thanks for a great fic!
smacky30 chapter 19 . 3/8/2006
I thought it was great. The ending was as it should be. Good job. Thanks!
cmburke chapter 19 . 3/8/2006
Good job:)
heartcat chapter 19 . 3/8/2006
I read this story in one sitting today. What an interesting premise, I enjoyed it. While there were things that could have been explored in more depth, certain unanswered questions, and some behaviours that didn't quite ring true, etc. overall it held my attention and was a fun read.

It had some mystery, some angst, some conflict, and romance set against an interesting backdrop.

I enjoyed seeing Brass with a big part, and could understand his developing feelings for Sara and Jared. I could also understand her position, she never lead him on or gave him unrealistic hopes, and I've always been of the mindframe that 'you don't someone anything just because they choose to love you'.

I thought the music video was an awesome addition, I am envious of your ability to do something like that, and it added an unique element to your story. I was very impressed.

I am always a sucker for a happy ending, so I was glad to see that things worked out for everyone in the end. Thanks for sharing your story!