Reviews for For What It's Worth
idinakristinfan chapter 20 . 5/22/2006
Oh, very good! I liked this story a lot and I am sad to see it go.
Jewel88 chapter 20 . 5/18/2006
i loved your story! a sequal would be cool depending on what it would be about!
onetreefan chapter 20 . 5/17/2006
good job. :-)

i liked this story a lot. very very good.

RiverBoudica chapter 20 . 5/17/2006
that was an AWESOME fic... i have been reading it since the beginning... only thing was that i thought that Kelly would keep Jenny and they would both end up at Olivia's place... but can see that you have an entirely different look on it...

When i was 13, a very good friend of mine was raped and fell pregnant... She kept her baby daughter, Tunisia, who is now 7 years old and i am like an auntie to... Jess would not give her up for the world..

but anyway, great story!

XxI'mHAVINGaJOBROMANCExX chapter 20 . 5/17/2006
yeahh write a sequel...oh and Olivia shooda adopted her little girl! haha!
VillageVoice chapter 20 . 5/17/2006
Hm...interesting. First of all, if the baby had been in danger of dying, they would not let her out of the hospital so soon. Second, Olivia, as an SVU detective, would not force a mother to give up her child, which seemed like what she was doing. I am also curious as to why Olivia didn't drive Kelly to the hospital. Labor doesn't progress that quick. She would've had plenty of time to drive her to a hospital.
GraphiteHeron chapter 7 . 5/17/2006
I wouldn't be twisting up over your protrayal of Liv's reaction to the drunk mother if I were you. PTSD makes people react very strongly to stressers that remind them of whatever traumatized them to begin with. Anyway, I just thought I'd stop reading long enough to review and drop a line about that actually quite perfect PTSD reaction you wrote in chapter 6. Oh, and I like the story, but I could tell you that when I get to the last chapter and review then. Just wanted to mention the amazingly perfect volatile reaction, while it still made sense to do so, and I'm wondering, did you mean to be that accurate, or was that an accident?
onetreefan chapter 19 . 5/15/2006
oh my goodness. good job with the update. i liked it. im looking forward to the final chapter. :-)

AntisocialButterfly13 chapter 19 . 5/15/2006
Good chappy, but didn't Lizzie say that she wouldn't be expecting the baby yet?
XxI'mHAVINGaJOBROMANCExX chapter 19 . 5/15/2006
wow omg Kelly! yay!
onetreefan chapter 18 . 5/11/2006
great update. im looking forward to seeing how you wrap this up. i like it a lot. i like all the character angsts. :-)

huge fan of the EOness!

idinakristinfan chapter 17 . 5/8/2006
Ooh, good. Made me delete my MySpace. Freaky rapists.
onetreefan chapter 17 . 5/6/2006
ooh, some new drama. can't wait for updates. im surprised its almost over with the last line you ended. i hope olivia and elliot make up soon. :-) this is a really good story.

Kyrah-Lee chapter 16 . 4/25/2006
Gah! i cant wait til the next chapter!

great story so far!

charmed1818 chapter 16 . 4/24/2006
That was sad. I feel bad for Olivia. Please update soon! :-)