Reviews for Tender Kisses on a Blackened Heart
ckrets chapter 11 . 7/28/2012
I still love this story. I will always love this story.
Anon chapter 11 . 9/28/2011
I fell in love with this story it's a shame you haven't updated in a long time but i hope you will one day. I love how you've keep all the characters in character and how nothing rushes into the next thing and it flows smoothly. wonderful story and i will keep an eye out and see if you update one day.
secretsofadarkangel chapter 11 . 5/15/2010
I'm in love with Luphia right now, thanks to this story!

I know it's unlikely, but please do update when you get the chance!

And I loved the touch of Albel vs. Luther in this chapter!
secretsofadarkangel chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Lol a costume contest.

Well that's the "real world" for yah I suppose.

Nice start...although I'm sure this fic isn't going to continue.

Ah well, I'm still going to read it!
Ra'iira The Fiend chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
I wish you would update this... I can has chapter 12? Please? It's been YEARS! D
ThrogmortenMimic chapter 11 . 5/26/2008
Why did you stop writing this! Continue please hehe
Mayab chapter 11 . 12/3/2007
Yay! Love this story- Sorceress Mist turned me into a SophiaLuther fan. Now I want to read Alphia...

Albel would make a could big brother. Way overprotective but still adorable.
InnerFire chapter 11 . 7/21/2007
cool new attacks. Good thing he can't use Insanity Prelude. That one was creepy.

Nice way to introduce all the characters to him at once. That was amusing. Why not make it a party lol

Don't have too much to say, good chapter, update soon!
Mad Writter chapter 11 . 7/8/2007
Hi, I've been following this story for sometime already. It's really great since there's not many Sophia&Luther story.

By the way, I'm a big fan of Alphia. It's nice seeing a slight of that here. I really like the way Albel and Luther bumped their heads.
Shizuka Usagi chapter 11 . 7/5/2007
Can't wait to see what happens next. I liked how Sophia stuck up for herself. It's funny to see Luther in denial. Makes him seem like a hormonal teen. I wonder how he's going to keep his cool in front of the others. If three's a crowd, what's ten?
Illusion Sky chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
Aha! Loser! You should update more. I wanna see what happens...
Millenium Ring chapter 11 . 7/4/2007
Heya! Great chapter! I like that you've got Luther in a really awkward situation. I'm really curious as to how he'll survive and NOT go insane :)

And Albel looking out for Sophia is actually fairly believable. I liked that in this chapter too :)

You gave Sophia a slight backbone when you made her decline to Fayt and the others offer in this chapter. Yayness to you! She needs to stand up and say no sometimes :)

I can't wait for the next chapter :)

from Millenium Ring
mistress-reebi chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I didn't catch the Ameena reference, but that does explain why she looks like her and was ill. (I though she was anaemic until Mirage said something about her lungs. Or maybe Fayt missed her so much that he thought she looked like her when she didn't.) I'm not a Luther/Sophia fan (I honestly don't like him) but I like reading stories that aren't my favourite pairing. Poor Sophia, but she was in character. I thought it was neat that the Sphere cosplayed and creative. I'll be reading more, so you two better write more.
Millenium Ring chapter 10 . 5/2/2007
His plan is so going to backfire, isn't it? hehe...

And gosh does he over-analyse everything or what? He's like a super computer :)

Good chapter! Looking forward to reading more! :D

from Millenium Ring
InnerFire chapter 10 . 4/14/2007
Very…interesting. The whole thing with Blair and the wrist band was pretty cool, even if you did recycle it lol. And the added powers of the connection gene don’t seem overdone, seeing as she can’t use them at will. Good job with those.

But, that drove me nuts so much at the end! It seemed like Luther was becoming just a /bit/ less heartless, and now he’s all like, ‘oh, hey, as soon as that wench isn’t useful anymore, its time to get rid of her!’ It seemed like he was getting a little better in earlier chapters (like 7&8), but now it’s like he hasn’t changed at all! I guess he’s pretty mad to be banished, but still!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »