Reviews for Hunted
Guest chapter 9 . 9/12/2015
I just can't believe you killed off some of the best characters in history the worst way possible...your dark dude, just dark. I am glad donny got the last laugh but gee man, am just so sad now. What I didn't really get is why he didn't call april and casey? If he knew where they were, it wouldnt have been hard to get them. He just chose to die...? Good writting dude but no, sorry I could like this.
WildChild13 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
So they all died, huh? Now, i would scream and cry and sob and stuff, but I'm used to this kinda thing. And I like it a lot too. ;-p. But I still got teary. Very teary. It is a very well written piece, with a good plot and character point. I can see why it is in this community... well done!
WildChild13 chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
What. The. Heck. NOOOO! AAAA! Oh well. :'-(. Great fic you got going here!
Sukuangtou chapter 9 . 7/28/2014
That was a really good story!

Now excuse me while I go cry in the corner...
allseer15 chapter 9 . 4/11/2014
*silently cries*. Fuck them. Fuck them all. Good on you, Donnie. *sob*. You can have your peace now.

Normally i dont congratulate people on making me cry, but i recognize good work when i see it. Good job. Just pleas edont ever do it again.
Cocoaflower chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Good job, Donnie... I'm proud of you... D: I'm sobbing now... damnit. Now they're all dead... well, at least they're together... :)
Donakiko chapter 9 . 11/26/2011
:) Smart Don, Poor Mikey, Poor Raph, Poor Leo.

Smart Donnie using a gernade to blow the idiot camera people ta'ell
Always Late.Texas Kate chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
That was AWESOME! I loved the story sooo much! And I smiled at the very end, the look on the guy's face when he saw the grenade would've been PRICELESS!
Scribe of Turesa chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
O.O! Go...Donnie... "bursts into tears" Oh that was horrible...

-Lon
Anonymous chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
This is, without a doubt, one of the most depressing things I've ever read. But you pulled the story off beautifully and finished it off with a perfect ending. Bravo.
M chapter 9 . 2/6/2010
Wow...just...wow. This had me crying.

But such an epic ending!
Rachel McN chapter 9 . 9/25/2008
umm...well, you're morbid aren't you! Seriously though, great story, and I'm so glad Don has the chance of revenge - Serves them right, the murdering, £%$&...

You do have a sequel to this right? I'm of to check, and read your other stories now anyway. Can't wait to read the rest of your stories!
Nightwatcher'sunknowngirl chapter 3 . 9/21/2008
RAPHIE! HOW COULD YOU? sniff. sniff.
lovova chapter 9 . 7/17/2008
0.0...dude...you killed -everyone-...Wow. Great stuff, if left me doing this face...0.0!
Ninjagirl27 chapter 9 . 5/12/2008