Reviews for Granddaughter
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Oh, Vegeta's mother's name is perfect! And so are the other choice names for the baby! Fitting and deserving for the series.

Beautiful is right! Awesome fic!
jessi chapter 1 . 8/2/2012

Father-son momnet
Miggs chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
Bikini! LOL
dbzfan952 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Aw, how cute! I just love your Trunks/Vegeta stories! They make me so happy! _ Vegeta OOC rocks!
loverofallthingschocolate chapter 1 . 10/10/2007
Aw, that was just so sweet! Your writing was excellent! Thanks for posting this!
Hieiko chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
Aww... so cute! :)
callietitan chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
yay! luv it!
Katatonic chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
That was insanely awesome. When I finished it, I was praying, "Don't let it be a one-shot.." but hey, I loved that! You're a great writer.
daisy chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
That's a really cute one-shot.
royal destiny chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
great story! i really liked how you came up with name. keep up the great work!
Pearl3 chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
cute! lol, and a bit funny too...i started a fic (never finished) where i named goten and bura's daughter Celera (with a C) great minds think alike! Kudos on the fic tho, so kawai!
Gugugaga chapter 1 . 2/26/2006 PAN made a baby with Trunks? i thought she was Goku's granddaughter! they're together? does this really happen in the show?

whoa 2 updates in a role!

“Yeah. That’s what Pan said. They have his shape, but your intensity.” Trunks said thoughtfully. “It seems all her genes came from you and Goku, completely skipping over my generation and Pan’s.”

hm...this gives me an idea..*rubs chin* maybe...

[hentai hentai hentai hentai hentai hentai hentai]

ohh my, writing this must give you such a hard break, seeing as how you're not the one breaking his bones, right? right? right? *nudge, nudge*