Reviews for Great, Our Captain’s Possessed by a Butterfly
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 1 . 1/8
The butterfly part could have been elaborated on a bit more, but other than that it was hilarious. (Even though I didn't completely understand who Usa and Ko were, I just went along with it.) (Also that part when Miroku got slapped a bunch. That was perfect.)
Meteor Gin chapter 1 . 2/10/2012
the maroku part's not great, but i love the idea, when i first read your title i thought it would be about luffy being possed by a 'evil' (or jest plain sienile) butterfly, who dreams of concering the world! how funny would that be!
YuriFan5 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Ok, I wasn't quite expecting that, but it was definitely entertaining enough to be worth the few minutes I spent reading it.
real life sucks chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
are you going to write the sequel?

Hope you do(or did?)
M.R.Writer chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
I could easily see this happening. It would be just like Luffy to end up with a butterfly possessing him.
DeadlyIrkenGirl chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Wow that story was awesome and funny i fell off of my chair _ lol could you do another chapter please?
Amaya Zorifuki chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Hee hee hee, funny!

I love the crossover, and eagerly await your other works. (The one piece ones, I'm not much of a pokemon-er)

You make me laugh, and that is a precious gift. Woot!
giddyY2K6 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
dude have u been possesed by freakin butterflies

or somat? coz this story woz crap!

please DONT update!

and stop callin sanji a pervert ok!

hes not a pervert at all!

baka!

p. ur stories are crap. usa n ko or woteva

there called are rubbish charaters-especially the ko

whateva!

look im not trying 2 be nasty... im makin a point!

im surprised no-one has commented on the fact that u always call sanji-kun!

if any1 else has im totally grateful!

come bak wen u actually write a good story

**giddyY2K6**
Angel of Atonement chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
“Anyway all depends on the money…” said Miroku.

Slap!

“Okay, as long he isn’t a wanted man” said Miroku.

Slap!

“Okay, as long as you stop slapping me!” said Miroku.

Slap!

“Okay, okay, I’ll do it for free!” said Miroku.

That made the entire thing worth reading. I was laughing so hard at that last slap. I loved it.

I thougth the butterfly thing could be shown a bit mor ebut since this was a oneshot I guess there wasn't really much point.

Besides, those slaps were the real point of the stoy. In my opinion anyway.

Zolo. Stupid 4Kids...