Reviews for My Last Breath
The SoulEater Alchemist chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Oh. My. Gosh. That was so beautiful! I'm sad that Ed died, but that was so amazing... I will not cry... I will not- Dang it!... I'm just gonna go cry in a corner now...
Keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
I LOVED IT YOU LITTLE SADISTIC ANGEL!
WhoAteMyEnchilada chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
my fav song fic ever! i usually h8 song fic but this was great!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
fangirl me: I HATE YOU YOU BASTARD me: AMAZING STORY! sad but AMAZING!
CiCilia chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Star of Fire chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
heartbreaking, romantic,tragic...it's...so...Wonderful!*breaks out into dramatic sobs for Ed*

(obviously non- hatemail)
QueenAley49 chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
AH! I loved it but it wwas just so sad, I'm crying. I really liked it. T-T
Devils Melody chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
So your the one who did the whole RED DAWN! Thing? I had no idea that you wrote Fan Fics, Proably because I haven't read your profile ;. I'm a ranger too, I go by Crimson Queen there though. When I read the Red Dawn, I couldn't help but think, Aw That's soo sweet! In any case, Love your writting, get your tail published so I can read your stuff with your own original characters! I'll buy! This story is so sad (sniff) oh well, sometime we have to kill off a characer to make a big impact (like when Arwakawa-sama killed Hughes). Oh well. Hope you keep on writing!

Happy writting,

Makai
MakoMori chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Oh my god, this story the only thing that can make the ed x roy paring cuter! I used a whole box of (actually I only had a quarter of a box left) tissues on this! Don't flog yourself, I'll flog myself for you, you don't deserve any flames for such a beautiful story...
FeriWiccan chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
...wow. Just... wow. That was lovely, beautiful angst. Excuse me while I go slit my throat.

JK! I'm a sucker for a great fic that makes you want to cry. And... now I'm off to read the sequel!
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
omg im totally teary! maybe its just me being emo. i dont no. anyway, really sad and way too good! (if thats even possible!)
coffeexcoffeexcoffee chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
It's not your fault, it's Hiromu Arakawa and the FMA writers' fault THEY killed Ed off in episode 50, THEY should be the ones having to go flog themselves, not you...never you. ;.; If you need me, I have to go listen to that Evanescence song My Immortal and cry while eating a bucket of cookies n cream ice cream cuz that song makes me think poor little Edward's innocent soul taken away. ;.;
Tyuki-san chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
That was sad. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO GO AND KILL EDWARD. WA...

-sniff, sniff-

Kay enough of that. I guess you can say that I can get really attached to Ed. Hehehe.._'

(Feeling really stupid)

Yeah well it was a good fic I mean I don't really go for the stories that have the music thingy working, but I may start reading them.

Sagoonara, Tyuki-san
DainoChild chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
Like Whisper, sweet in the angsty-emo way that I seem to find highly appealing.

Again, you used the lyrics powerfully and it had me close to tears.
Lorii chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
ah *crying* I- it was ... ah *crying more* but it was and t- *blubbers something that in english read - very goo dtragedy, ty i wanted one* and yet i didnt.. *sniff*