Reviews for Forever in Blood
vampirefairy09 chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Aaaah it soo cute. I love this story, its soo adorable, and totally amazing. Love it;)
Darkshadow-lord chapter 4 . 5/1/2009
Interesting Story! I enjoyed reading it!
OnTheBrink chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
Well that was certainly different! The plot was definitely very original, I'm just sad it was so short :(

Either way, good work :)
Xanatos-789 chapter 2 . 7/4/2006
i have one question with the plot of this story, although i thought it was a good idea and fairly well writen ... why would they execute vampires for being "powerfully evil creatures" but not warewolves?
ookami desu chapter 4 . 6/29/2006
though i feel that the professors and the ministry of magic could have put up more of a fight rather than allow ginny to kick them around, the overall plot was interesting.

now, out of sheer curiosity, what is your gender? i mean, i have my guess but i may be wrong.
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
NO you cant end it there. I demand more. Want to know what vampires Hermione and Ginny get up to. Hm i may have a go writing the missing sex scene as it has potential to be very hot. How hot would you like my personal attempt to be?
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
haha that was so kicked arse. It is so true...beinng in Love is the strongest weapon you ave..but being pissed off as well makes you pretty invincible...in fantasy land anyway hehe. Loving Hermione as a vampire..i imagine very sexy. loving this story...must get to the next chapter
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
oh it was a vampire. i should have paid attention when you mentioned you're current bloodlust. Am looking forward to where this story goes...onwards.
Ian's-Grace47 chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
oh interesting...what bit her? was it a werewolf? i head to the next chapter wth anticipation
Questioning Destiny chapter 4 . 5/30/2006
Okay can I just say WOW, okay nice idea with turning hermione... but one question who bit her? Anyways nice ight scenes, nicly written.
Faith Dickenson chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
hey i'm good at sex seens i wite them all in mine and my friends story's i just have that flick if you would like me to add one i could and please contiune i could help a little if you like.

Don't belive i'm good at sex seanse read my story Save me (Even if you do could you please lol...lol)

so if i get the job contact me ok

blackRoses234 AKA Sasha
braidedsilver chapter 4 . 2/27/2006
yay! you've made my day! thanks so much...i see you dont want to continue and i understand but still i will be sad to see it end. :-)

braidedsilver chapter 3 . 2/27/2006
in the 2nd para. you meant to say ginny right? haha very nice matrix moves and overall writing but you might want to go over spelling and stuff before you post...yet i m so happy you are writing this story! oh and is there any reason for your switching of POVs? thanks for clarifying that though as so many dont! :-)

braidedsilver chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
oh thanks so much for starting up another fic! cant wait to read more...and will this one be longer? its seems that you've developed so much more potential in this plot. yay!

Polariceswim chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
WOW! Just finished all of the chapters and I like it!Vampire Hermione is cool!