Reviews for Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Dogmatil chapter 25 . 1/3
This story started off so very cheesy and with especially Severus very OOC and I usually don't like that, but I gave it a try and you didn't disappoint me at all. As the story went on, it became much more realistic and I actually had to cry reading some parts. Harry's love was really well shown and while I think the story moved a bit fast, I still loved it in the end :D

The best part for me was definitely the epiloque. Reading about Severus' life and how everything just makes sense. He is such a complicated and conflicted person and you showed that really well. 3
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
Love this! Sorry to hear someone flamed this, you are being incredibly brave by putting your writing (a part of yourself) out there for everyone to read and criticize. When i first started to read fanfic i thought that "reviewing" meant "debating ideas" and "drawing exception with actions the characters were taking" etc. etc. and would try to come up with something i took exception with. For a long time now i've realized it's the opposite; that a reviewers job is to find the parts that they love in a story and then to encourage the story writer. This is original art and it's amazing that people like you allow us to read these tales. If i can't find anything positive to say, i just "shut it". HaHa! This was my favorite chapter so far by the way...do you think Snape's memories could be obliviated away? I like this human way of dealing with things step-by-step, better though perhaps it's best to remember who has hurt us in the past. Can Severus & Harry please kill/torture each and every one of the deatheaters?). Pretty please? ~ Mad1 (:)
Mademented1 chapter 8 . 11/6/2016
Very nice work you've done here! I like the fact that H.P. & S.S. are so loving with each other, so tactile. And Harry being so reluctant to tell Severus that he loves him, completely relate-able and adorably human. Thank-you so much for sharing your vision; your efforts and talent have not been wasted on this reader.~ Mad1
Radios Lavassaur chapter 25 . 3/25/2016
whitebuffalowmn chapter 25 . 2/21/2016
great story! kudos!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 25 . 2/18/2016
fue... wow!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 25 . 1/27/2016
Thank you for this well written emotionally trying story, you took a serious topic and handled it beautifully. I only wish you had never know this terror in your real life thst you hinted at after you received a nasty anonymous review.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 18 . 1/27/2016
Great chapter, very emotional but respectfully well written
PiffyEQ chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
Hi I'm hoping I can get the uncensored version
saiya9 gmail . com

Thank you!
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 25 . 9/11/2015
This is an great and beautiful story . My email is Hazel_is_the_ .com. I'd like the uncensored version please. Thank you️
Dogmatil chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I really like the idea of the story, with Harry finding out about the rape and this to be the thing that makes them come closer, but I have to say that Severus is completely OOC here. I mean I get that the rape made him vulnerable, but he acts like a little girl here. It would be much more likely that he would react very devensive, pushing Harry away. Maybe revealing something about what happened without intending to and Harry stubbornly trying to stay and talk to him about it. Something like that. So the ooc-ness bothered me a little.
PiffyEQ chapter 25 . 5/1/2015
It's probably too late, but if it is possible to get the uncensored version, I would really appreciate it.
email: saiya9 gmail . com
Guest chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
Great story. Except harry shouldn't have told Sirius. No. Bad harry
Mashkai30 chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
scgaraycochea chapter 25 . 10/21/2014
Hello, I love this fic. You got everything of you on it, and it make the story more realistic and bewutiful. Thank you for write it.