Reviews for Blood, Sweat, and Tears
Wolfisis chapter 25 . 1/29
I liked this.
karma chapter 25 . 8/12/2013
I love it,
May I pldase have an un censored version
grimmich chapter 25 . 6/25/2013
your heart just breaks for poor sev when you read this, but I loved the ending and I love how the story progressed in such a realistic way and had a happy ending (can't say consensual sex isn't happy!) :D
grimmich chapter 20 . 6/25/2013
poor Remmy and Sev, the both of them...
grimmich chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Finally a Dom!Harry Sub!Sev! I find it very hard to find these little gems and the ones I already know about I have already read, sometimes more than once. So it is nice to see one i haven't :D
amandagood27 chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
To sweet and sappy!
XxZessxX chapter 25 . 3/23/2013
That was... a lot. It was new that Severus was the weak one and Harry needed to protect, comfort and reasure him. I never read that and I have to say I liked it. It was strange at the beginning. I mean you never think that the strong and seemingly confident Severus Snape could be hurt. But this reminds you that he also is only human and as everyone else only can take a certain amount of "bad thing" happening. He managed to live with so much more that other persons or whole families and still fought, still refuse to back down. You must be very strong for all that if you manage to stay healthy (physical, emotional and mental).
We all know that if anyone in britains magical community deserves a happy end and beeing loved unconditionally it's Severus Snape. I'm always happy to read that he and Harry having a happy end.
I like the way you wrote it and how you described everything. Normally I'm not so into this whole post war fictions but yours was really nice.
It's cool that Remus and Sirius are teachers And I love them as a couple. They are just a perfect match (like Harry ans severus ;D). What Knott did was just so... it was such a low-blow. I mean that was his intention behing it but that doesn't make it better. If all it makes it worse. The note was cruel and mean. I'm just clad that he's punished. And I had to laugh whe I read about the Veritaserum xD Of course Severus would use that. He's one of the best Potions Master in Britain and was nearly his whole life a spy so it's so like him And even if he wouldn't have it he could make it sleeping with one arm on his back. What does that tell us? Don't mess with Severus Snape (and Harry Potter), you will just regret it ;)
But I think I'm a little off the rode, so to speak Back to the fiction. I enjoyed reading it. It was a nice evening doing so. I think you really did a good job with this :)
XxZessxX
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2013
i really liked this story...at times it was too sappy, i must admit but overall it was quite good...i like your writing style...
Azrael Jinsei chapter 25 . 12/10/2012
Thank you so much for writing this. It was painfully beautiful. Poor Severus.
lauren chapter 25 . 11/11/2012
i really love this story, it is so romantic and sweet. i hope you will wright a sequal.
Enimsaja Snape chapter 25 . 10/18/2012
One of the best stories I've ever read! I loooove OOC Sev soo much. This is exactly the type of story I was looking for. Please write more just like it.
jules3677 chapter 25 . 9/5/2012
Nice story. Liked how you worked through the gang rape. Good to read that he learnt to trust.
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 25 . 7/12/2012
I feel for Severus since I once was in his same position and its not easy to move on,even now after 15 years I still can't fully trust anyone but myself... But only time will tell...
punkster1204 chapter 25 . 6/27/2012
I love your story! This is the second time I've read it and I loved it just as much! Keep up the writing.

I would love it if you sent me the uncensored versions of your chapters! Please. Pretty pretty please! I would love you forever!

My email address is snarry love 10 at gmail dot com (just remove the spaces and such obviously) I hope to hear from you soon
Sneaky Slitherin chapter 25 . 5/11/2012
This story is absolutely amazing, I loved the fact that Snape could trust Harry even though he's hated him for a long time.

I'd really appreciae it if you could send me an uncensored version of this story, preferably in NotePad as I don't have Microsoft Word. My email is: torchwoodterror .uk.

Thank You!