Reviews for Blood, Sweat, and Tears
great story! kudos!
miu.sakurai.73 chapter 25 . 2/18
fue... wow!
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 25 . 1/27
Thank you for this well written emotionally trying story, you took a serious topic and handled it beautifully. I only wish you had never know this terror in your real life thst you hinted at after you received a nasty anonymous review.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 18 . 1/27
Great chapter, very emotional but respectfully well written
PiffyEQ chapter 24 . 10/31/2015
Hi I'm hoping I can get the uncensored version
saiya9 gmail . com

Thank you!
LilyLunaPotter2002 chapter 25 . 9/11/2015
This is an great and beautiful story . My email is Hazel_is_the_ .com. I'd like the uncensored version please. Thank you️
Dogmatil chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
I really like the idea of the story, with Harry finding out about the rape and this to be the thing that makes them come closer, but I have to say that Severus is completely OOC here. I mean I get that the rape made him vulnerable, but he acts like a little girl here. It would be much more likely that he would react very devensive, pushing Harry away. Maybe revealing something about what happened without intending to and Harry stubbornly trying to stay and talk to him about it. Something like that. So the ooc-ness bothered me a little.
PiffyEQ chapter 25 . 5/1/2015
It's probably too late, but if it is possible to get the uncensored version, I would really appreciate it.
email: saiya9 gmail . com
Guest chapter 18 . 4/20/2015
Great story. Except harry shouldn't have told Sirius. No. Bad harry
Mashkai30 chapter 25 . 11/16/2014
Wonderful story! Thanks for sharing!
scgaraycochea chapter 25 . 10/21/2014
Hello, I love this fic. You got everything of you on it, and it make the story more realistic and bewutiful. Thank you for write it.
bjm chapter 25 . 8/24/2014
Can i get the un sensored story my email is
Gaaraslover at yahoo dot com
princessriza chapter 25 . 5/18/2014
AWESOME! I absolutely loved the story!and the only reason I didn't review earlier was cuz I couldn't stop reading..I have a very high respect for you for healing from that f,,,ing areehole of a partner u had b4,,,
Wolfisis chapter 25 . 1/29/2014