Reviews for The Zodiac Jutsu! Our Impossible Mission!
BigEyedOwl chapter 3 . 6/23/2009
This is HILARIOUS! I wonder what would happen to the other ninjas and their partners...
pococo chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
Omg, I wish you would continue this. This is an awsome story! I wonder what would happen if they met Akito.
JunkoTigress chapter 3 . 1/29/2009
make more please. this story is really funny
Kono-kun chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
This was so funny! I love this story, you are a really good writer. Hope you update this soon. This is one of the best crossovers i've read. please keep going, your doing a fantastic job!
someone on the internet chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Very nice. Wonder when various stuff will be revealed (Naruto's demon fox thing, the TRUTH of the zodiac, Saskue's brother, etc...) Anyway, the crossover queen approves!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
great story. keep writing. Naruto would off been better paired with Kyo & shikamaru with Hiro. It would be funny watching Shika blow up on Hiro, while Naru has a lot in common with Kyo. Both are hated for something they can't control, both are loud and both like to train. Also both have a fierce rivalry. Naru has Sasuke & Kyo has Yuki.
Plastic Roses chapter 3 . 5/3/2008
Awesome story! It's hard to find cool naruto furuba crossovers like this one! :) Keep up teh good work!
WayEviler chapter 3 . 4/22/2008
lol, i cant wait to see what is going to happen with aya and lee, lol.
WayEviler chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
i bow in the presence of your genious...*bows*

you keep them all in character really well! i rly like this story, lol.
WayEviler chapter 1 . 4/22/2008
AnimeSnowflake chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
Whoa, poor Shino. Funny chappie! Good luck with the next update!
AnimeSnowflake chapter 2 . 2/8/2008
Very funny story so far! Good luck with the next update!
Funabisenu chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
this is funny update soon!
SoCleverWhatever chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
That was so funny! i luv the part where shigure is drunk (he's drunk, right?) and asks about the sheep... good job!
pandagirl08 chapter 2 . 4/21/2007
LOL! This fanfic is so funny! Please update A.S.A.P! I can't wait to read more!