Reviews for All the Bright Colored Fish
Cutie Butie chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
"Well congratulations you've joined the walking cliche club. Were happy to have you, and your shirt should arrive in three to six weeks."

I thought that was hilarious Peyton is so twisted and bitter in this story, but then again they all are. I love the whole dynamic with all of them. It's very poetic.
Cribellate chapter 9 . 6/7/2009
Beautiful.
Crimson-Kiss17 chapter 9 . 9/15/2008
Brilliant, tragically poetic.
forblueskies89 chapter 9 . 8/1/2007
omg - the perfect ending

peyton cleaning herself up

naley was so sad, it made me cry, but then like they said when they grow up - true love only grows stronger with time

and brucas - maybe she can fix him too, and like you said (and i loved that line) they can be normal people!

beautiful :D
forblueskies89 chapter 8 . 8/1/2007
omg nathan is evil in this

i officially LOVE lucas

poor brooke

omg, this story is so good!
forblueskies89 chapter 7 . 8/1/2007
omg - it's so bad and wrong and sad

gah :(
forblueskies89 chapter 6 . 8/1/2007
omg - my head is screaming NO at this

it's like watching a car crash

what's lucas gonna say?
forblueskies89 chapter 5 . 8/1/2007
ok firstly wow the brucas was so powerful

the fix me, or at least stay with me thing was beautifully worded

i just wanted them to start making out there and then!

and poor naley, haley is soo sad, and everyone is so screwed up :(
forblueskies89 chapter 4 . 8/1/2007
omg it's so frickin good and angsty

peyton has obviously given up hope a long time ago

and brooke is struggling between following her friend there or finding her way
forblueskies89 chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
omg this is seriously an AMAZING story

so simplistic... so bittersweet

the lucas-karen thing is so sad

the way brooke see's herself is exactly how i see her view on herself in the show sometimes

it's like everyone's given up hoping for something more in this story - and while that's depressing it's also moving

lucas is such a sweetheart :D
forblueskies89 chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
omg - another amazingly angst chapter

i mean seriously - i can imagine all of the main 5 being dark

i know haley has this good girl thing going on, but every good girl has some darkness inside of them, it just needs to be triggered somehow

i love this angst, its so sad, and yet so powerful!
forblueskies89 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
Oh my freakin gosh - that was amazing

i dunno what made it so good - i mean it's just the way you described lucas's actions

it's like he's gentle but clumsy at the same time - he's so loving towards her and yet he doesn't know what to do with himself...

that was so eerily beautiful - and i love how peyton is so twisted and angsty in this

in the show i just find her whiney, but she is so brutally honest in this

OMG OMG OMG i love this! and it's only the first chapter :o
snowbabie chapter 9 . 6/11/2007
that is really an excellent story...snowbabie
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 9 . 1/21/2007
Beautiful. Fricken, beautiful. PErfect. I mean, really. I dont understand what the hell is wrong with Peyton, but i never really cared much for her. I'm really, very, truly happy-ecstatic that Naley broke up in this. I dont think i've ever hated Nathan as much as i have in this fic. lol And i bow to your greatness for letting BL have a happy ending. Lucas' break down was so heartwrenching...i really felt for him. I love how Brooke was able to comfort him though. And the fact that they're already looking at a future life together just gets me giddy. lol Even though this fic really has no room for giddyness. Honestly, WOW. lol You're writing is fricken poetic! love it.

thank you so much! make most stories like it!
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 8 . 1/21/2007
Haven't been here in a while, I know.

I want Nathan to die.