Reviews for Musical Magic
saltwater dreamer chapter 6 . 1/18
hi some little things are rubbing me the wrong way so I thought I'd get them of my chest even if you never read this - i play the violin you see. First most cello music is written in the F clef (bass clef) not the C clef (alto clef) (I'm assuming the song Lily wrote would have been for a violin and cello not a violin and a viola). Also violins come in different sizes - a ten year old boy would play a half sized violin - while Harry at sixteen would have great trouble playing a half-sized violin, so its actually pretty impractical to have him playing the exact same instrument as six years ago. I hope you finish this story (even after all these years), I love the premise.
toastnchips chapter 17 . 9/14/2014
GRRRR update!
misherukuro chapter 17 . 8/21/2014
Really enjoyed the story, bummer it left of where it did, but thanks for writing as much as you did.
Al chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
this is an interesting story, please continue it !
Heart of books chapter 17 . 2/19/2014
WTF OMFG .
Finally harry Potter and music together.
I swear if you Abandoned this story I'll quit reading fanfiction period .
This is heaven on earth .This is the sun to the sky great of a story this is the only story I have found that is a combination of both Harry thinking Potter and music Without being Parody .
So please please please please please Please UPDATE SOON .
I will wait But if the storie Is not updated in 2016 done for it . But Hopefully won't take you that long. Please Please
SweetMagicMoon chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
I hope you continue! I really am looking forward to Snape's reaction to Harry's heritage.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/18/2013
I have no idea, really, what the memory might be. Unless it's a concert Vivaldi did, one of the ones he was talking about that let him enter the magical world. Or one of the rougher sides of history.

This story hasn't been updated in a very long time, but I hope you get back to it soon. I love the premise, and I totally want to read how you'd write Snape's reaction to finding out that Harry is his son!
Larenars chapter 17 . 8/22/2013
Really interesting story, thanks for sharing.
josecullenforever chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
i loveeeeeeeeeeeee this story! you HAVE to continue writing :DD
jeanette9a chapter 17 . 6/22/2013
please continue! ;3
DarkRavie chapter 17 . 1/27/2013
I really like your fic and can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
readaddict123 chapter 17 . 1/25/2013
This is a really good story so far! I can't wait to see what's next!
muumi2three chapter 17 . 11/28/2012
This story was going along so beautifully, it has music in it (and humour - drugs, girlfriend, or boyfriend, Harry?) and while staying in character, Harry and Severus are stumbling towards some kind of rapport, and then - just to stop with a cliffhanger like that? Too frustrating. Dear author, if you cannot finish the story, could I beg you to at least post an outline - and of course, please TELL us what on earth Vivaldi is showing Draco.
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 17 . 9/10/2012
Please continue this! This is an absolutely brilliant story, and I know I am speaking for more than just myself that I would love it if you cintinued this!
Raven Salazar Potter-Black chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
I LOVE THE BLINKING! LOL! Other than that, great story!