Reviews for Seemingly Innocent
I cried so hard.
RaimundoFangirl chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
lol..:3 I sleep till 12:00...30...12:30...yurp, the good life... *U*
Sora Tayuya chapter 27 . 8/28/2009
Pretty good. I haven't checked the sequel yet, but I think it would be really cool if Rai really didn't want to be a Xiaolin Warrior anyomore. Cool story anyway.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 8/28/2009
Wah! I want Rai to join her and have cool adventures, but I know that he won't. He will probably fake joining her and set her up for failure or to be caught.
Sora Tayuya chapter 12 . 8/28/2009
Oh wow! Nice. Real nice. Hahaha! I like it.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 8/28/2009
Ha I was right. Go me. (Sry, personal thought there) I know that this is completed already, but I think you should have made Icicle come and beat Ember or something.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 8/28/2009
Oh come on. It's really not that challenging. You have completely given the answer. Jeez. If anyone fell for the old "Jim is evil. Jim stole the Wu and Ember" line, they are the most gullible people in the world. Although I still can't figure why Ember would yell "help" after that...Love the video though. I can totally see Jack doing that, it is hilarious! Excellent.
Sora Tayuya chapter 2 . 8/28/2009
What? So she is going to steal all of the Wu, or maybe only the ones that look valuable. Then she wants to sell them, for what reason? Is she working for someone?...Bandabubba is the only villian who could profit from selling them, but i SERIOUSLY doubt that that is what you are aiming for. Intriguing...
writingmaniax chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
I love your story and I actually started crying at the ending. Hope to read more of your stories and if you have any recomendations for other stories for me to read dont haste to let me know.
xxAnjux chapter 27 . 12/8/2008
Aww! I loved this story! (stayed up till 2:30 on a school night reading this) xD
xXDeath-N'-HellXx chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
love it. just love it. i think it's good that u didn't do like a real sissy happy ending, but the ending was still sweet. I can't believe it's over though! u know, i read it in a few hours it was so good! well, keep up the good work!
sentimentalvalue chapter 27 . 6/7/2007
HEY! To anyone who might be reading this review, I would like to let you know that I have just started the sequel to this story(Seemingly Innocent)! The sequel is called "Family Ties" and I hope you all read it!
MisterMisfortune chapter 27 . 11/22/2006
*cries* NO! Will they put her in a special cell? Cause if they don't she could melt her way out again couldn't she? Oh well. This was so sad.

But, I have to admit, my friend wasn't wrong. FANTASTIC story! But Rai has no one to blame but himself for it, he snitched on her. Eesh.

~Shadow~

P.s. *faves author*

P.p.s. Remember to pm me about the story. It's a bit different from this but along the same lines. The girl's element is fire as well! But I planned it all out AGES ago and I was really looking forward to writing it. Well see you and good luck with future stories!
MisterMisfortune chapter 23 . 11/22/2006
They don't bother me. Really amazing chapter
MisterMisfortune chapter 18 . 11/22/2006
Ember is a naughty girl. Haha, she's cool. I like her.