Reviews for The Phil
Crystalmoon2001 chapter 39 . 6/10
I’m so emotionally drained, and I haven’t even gotten half way through... wow. I just really want to start hitting all of the male characters in this... really I do...
kvasconez chapter 33 . 3/6
Love the story but hate, hate,hate this Christine for keep forgiving Erik...He doesn’t deserve her fidelity. Why didn’t she ask him to explain theblowjob and passionate kiss that Roan told her about...I know it is one thing to from someone who honestly has an ulterior motive, which had to be as clear as glass to Christine. And I see there are many many more chapters to go...so I assume that there will be more angst from Erik, and if I see Christine forgiving Erik time and time again. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, Christine, shame on you... Sex is not love and doesn’t replace discussions and cerebral sparring...and shame on Meg for not advising her to cut her losses. Someone mentions below that Erik was creepy watching her since she was 14...Wouldn’t a Conservatory be like a Fine Arts university...then she would be 21 or 22? Still Christine and Meg are far too young to be serious about one guy. No one keeps considering Christine’s lack of family and Erik is so cruel as to keep jerking around. Also, are they idiots when the ponder what could be done to ensure they had each other in their lives long-term...Ever think of engagements and marriage r at least moving in together?
phantomphan chapter 90 . 7/5/2017
Wow one of the best stories I've read in a while really amazing I loved the direction you took the story in and the development of the characters continue to amaze
kvasconez chapter 87 . 5/31/2017
Oh wow...I HATE how much Erik has been an ass with Christine and how stupid Christine is to masochistically allow herself to be stupidly holding on to cheating, insesive Erik. Even if not Roan, all Christine saw and went through should have had her on a dating website with no looking back. How DARE Erik questionChristine's fidelity and how stupid of Christine to assemble a suitcase with no questions answered immediately to go with Erik. Great story...a wonderful story hits me emotionally.
Kyubey chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
hOHgosh this fic is making me SO uncomfortable nice writing kthx bye
HellaPhantom chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Getting kind of a... Twilight/50-shades vibe from this...

Don't misunderstand, it's still awesome to read! It just is a little different from the other fics of its kind.
Kyubey chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
WHY DID HE BUY THE F*CKING STATUES

LITERALLY

THE

F*CKING

STATUES

I AM CONCERN
HellaPhantom chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Also... you've probably been told this... but the feminine of 'dear' in french is actually chérie, and the article is ma, not mon.

GOOD WRITING FRIEND WELL DONE KEEP GOING 8)
HellaPhantom chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Not gonna lie, the whole IMing deal was kiiiiinda weirding me ouuuuuut... but i like this fic enough to deal with it ;p

This is some quality work, I gotta say. I'm loving it so far.

*Oh, quick explanation: ... I guess I was just sort of uncomfortable with Erik calling Christine by lil pet names when they don't even know each other yet. Also that SUPER AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN SOMEBODYS NOT ONLINE ANYMORE AND UR LIKE 'PLS RESPOND' but they're gone and yeah that made me cringe big time. i know that feel erik

anyway. good job
HellaPhantom chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Still not sure how anyone is able to tell it's the most significant piece in 500 years if it was just written... Popular doesn't always equal good or impactful and musicologists/music historians are aware of this :P

But anyway! I love this fic bunches so far. It's hella cute and I'm excited to see where it goes.
Wicked4life chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Kimonos are Japanese , cheongsams are Chinese, even though they aren't as traditional because they were popularized in the 30s while kimonos have been used for centuries.
NoNameNoNameZzzzzzz chapter 46 . 5/25/2013
Wow I got to say I am in love with your story and can't wait to read the next chapter.. I dont like Roan and hope by the end of this story he gets hit by a bus or at the very least that Erik beats the crap out of him. I can't believe that Christine won't take Erik back.. Not that I blame her for him sleeping with Joanna and all. I just hope that Erik will just sit down and have a talk and get everything out and the open.. Now on the read the next chapter..
Guest chapter 90 . 3/12/2013
I just loved this story. Absolutely fantastic!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
That Two-Timmer! Erik loves Christine now allowing a new girl hit on him? this is B.S no offence.
catgirl chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
why would you make christine insult her cat i dont understantd that and i think it as animal crulety
1,630 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »