Reviews for The Phil
Kyubey chapter 13 . 11/29/2014
hOHgosh this fic is making me SO uncomfortable nice writing kthx bye
HellaPhantom chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
Getting kind of a... Twilight/50-shades vibe from this...

Don't misunderstand, it's still awesome to read! It just is a little different from the other fics of its kind.
Kyubey chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
WHY DID HE BUY THE F*CKING STATUES

LITERALLY

THE

F*CKING

STATUES

I AM CONCERN
HellaPhantom chapter 9 . 7/27/2014
Also... you've probably been told this... but the feminine of 'dear' in french is actually chérie, and the article is ma, not mon.

GOOD WRITING FRIEND WELL DONE KEEP GOING 8)
HellaPhantom chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
Not gonna lie, the whole IMing deal was kiiiiinda weirding me ouuuuuut... but i like this fic enough to deal with it ;p

This is some quality work, I gotta say. I'm loving it so far.

*Oh, quick explanation: ... I guess I was just sort of uncomfortable with Erik calling Christine by lil pet names when they don't even know each other yet. Also that SUPER AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN SOMEBODYS NOT ONLINE ANYMORE AND UR LIKE 'PLS RESPOND' but they're gone and yeah that made me cringe big time. i know that feel erik

anyway. good job
HellaPhantom chapter 7 . 7/27/2014
Still not sure how anyone is able to tell it's the most significant piece in 500 years if it was just written... Popular doesn't always equal good or impactful and musicologists/music historians are aware of this :P

But anyway! I love this fic bunches so far. It's hella cute and I'm excited to see where it goes.
Wicked4life chapter 5 . 6/12/2014
Kimonos are Japanese , cheongsams are Chinese, even though they aren't as traditional because they were popularized in the 30s while kimonos have been used for centuries.
NoNameNoNameZzzzzzz chapter 46 . 5/25/2013
Wow I got to say I am in love with your story and can't wait to read the next chapter.. I dont like Roan and hope by the end of this story he gets hit by a bus or at the very least that Erik beats the crap out of him. I can't believe that Christine won't take Erik back.. Not that I blame her for him sleeping with Joanna and all. I just hope that Erik will just sit down and have a talk and get everything out and the open.. Now on the read the next chapter..
Guest chapter 90 . 3/12/2013
I just loved this story. Absolutely fantastic!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/23/2013
That Two-Timmer! Erik loves Christine now allowing a new girl hit on him? this is B.S no offence.
catgirl chapter 2 . 12/29/2012
why would you make christine insult her cat i dont understantd that and i think it as animal crulety
HeartsBroken chapter 90 . 4/3/2012
i absolutely am in love with this story! So much drama and break ups and getting back together! I was hesitant to read the story because it was so long and it said it was not complete. I didn't want to read so much and not have a satisfying ending! I am glad i read it and i am glad that it is finished! Perfect ending, perfect beginning and everything was amazing!
HeartsBroken chapter 51 . 4/2/2012
sneaky Erik making their get together on Valentine's day. I hope something happens with them!
HeartsBroken chapter 50 . 4/2/2012
Honestly i want Erik and Christine to be together! I hate Roan, he is just getting in the way! I can't believe Amir has sexual feelings for Joanna, that isn't good. I hope everything works out with my two favorite couples, Erik and Christine and Megan and Amir. Loving this story!
HeartsBroken chapter 44 . 4/2/2012
I hate Roan! Why can't he just let Erik and Christine be together? I really hope they get back together soon, i miss Erik and Christine love! Loving this story!
1,626 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »