Reviews for Light My Candle
GailTheFish chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Jesus, this is brilliant. I ship CJ/Toby but I adore this fic/their just friends relationship here. Also, thanks for making me cry a few times
Yaa chapter 6 . 2/17/2008
wow- great story. i see it's been awile since you updated this, but I really like it so I hope you can someday finish the story. _
Rory von Trapp chapter 6 . 8/2/2007
Hi. I first read this story on your homepage while trolling the internet for any good WW fics I could gets my hands on. You're so very talented, and this is one of the best pieces I have ever read. I always check for updates every few weeks, both here and on your homepage. I know it's been awhile, but I sincerely hope that you will continue this...and soon. You've captured CJ so well: her strength, her will, her love. All of your characterizations are so perfectly in tune with what Sorkin created, which can be rare in fanfiction. And the small summary you have posted for Chapter 7 already has me gripped; I love CJ/Josh interaction. Please update soon. -Laura-
LP chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I haven't been reading much lately, but this grabbed my attention and has completely sucked me in. I applaud you for taking on this difficult subject in a unique way and writing it with such skill and grace. The relationships you've woven are really beautiful and the dialog is so realistic to me. I can't wait for more.
Seven-Hours chapter 6 . 5/27/2006
I think you've captured the truth of a lot of issues here and done it while telling a captivating story.

I read a lot of Fan Fic, but don't comment on much. I felt this one was definitely worthy of encouraging you to write some more *please*!

Can't wait till you update!
Sapho's Daughter chapter 6 . 5/26/2006
Great Chapter! I am on the edge of my seat. I love how loving and caring Sydney is. This is such a hard situation for her to be in. I can't wait to see what happens next. more please!
Sapho's Daughter chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
all i can say is wow. this story is great! the characters, perfect, i love Sydney. and the situation is one that not enough people write or talk about. I hope you are going to continue this! I really want to see what happens. Thank you for such a great piece of writting.
Lady Maria chapter 5 . 5/1/2006
I like it. So many people forget that it isn't just gay males who contract HIV/AIDS. Even more forget that at the moment, homosexuals are not the highest risk group. Teenage females are most likely to contract what was once called "gay cancer" and so few of them are aware they're at risk. *steps off soapbox* I'm sorry; this is a topic I feel strongly about. I hope I see more of this story; it bridges what is and what could be very well.
Elorie 'Kam chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Okay, I'm hooked... I'm so totally going to read this.