Reviews for Full Metal Alchemist: Truth or Dare
Nagisagi chapter 13 . 9/13
Where's the next one? D:
PoppySeed572 chapter 4 . 7/8
Is everyone freaking high or something? As I moved on this got so out of hand
Bossawsome16 chapter 12 . 6/24
I love your chapters! The transformation of the characters is amazing!
Continue lol
Tonfa-Chan chapter 12 . 11/24/2014
Please for the love of god, never make a fat thing like that again... I'm scarred for life. -_-;
Guest chapter 2 . 9/20/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2014
Nooo wrath don't diiiie,(all over again)
This fanfic is nuts and have and/or make absolutely nooooo sense but it's hilarious so keep on going girl! /boy! (Sorry but I'm tired and sick so I can't remember if you are a girl or boy but I think you are a girl)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
Edward Elric stop eating pie!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/13/2014
You had to put that in there? But it was also really funny!
Android9 chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
Echostar chapter 13 . 12/31/2013
I DON'T LIKE BEING GUILT TRIPPED INTO REVIEWING (although it was funny the first few times)
Puck and Kyo chapter 13 . 8/21/2013
Ummm, isn't Wrath technically back from the dead in the first place? CAN he even die? Anyway, crazy chapter, but a good job overall! Thank you for a great truth or dare (or just dare) FMA Fanfic!
Puck and Kyo chapter 12 . 8/21/2013
Oh my god, rock lobster, that's hilarious! Also, basically everything greed said! By for now, great job, I chose you pikachu!
Puck and Kyo chapter 11 . 8/21/2013
Yeah, a baby!
Puck and Kyo chapter 8 . 8/21/2013
Personally, I think it's funny when Riza nearly shoots roy, but I will review. This is random, but really funny. And I am glad to see that I'm not the only fma fan who doesn't hate Winry! Why do people hate her! Any way, keep up the good work and please make Riza and Roy do 7 minutes in heaven! OMG that'd be so funny! And cute! Anyway, good luck!