Reviews for Speak to Me in Kisses
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
I liked this, Very hot, yet warm too.
sugarless5 chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
Fantastic read! You're spot on; there's so much in that last kiss she gives him before leaving.
izzabella11 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
absolutely beautiful fic and so clever! Loved it :)
lghoeaghienb chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I love this. That last kiss she gives him is one of my favorite Lee/Kara scenes. Seriously. He can't even touch her, and then he finally does, the tone of the kiss changes for just an instant right before she pushes him away.

Love the story. It fits well with the scene itself and their characterization. Great job!
Chicklit chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Lovely concept - One that still resonates in Season 4!
Dark Aislin chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
That was hot.
CrimsonCape chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
omg...2 words:

excelelnt one-shot!
Jaby chapter 1 . 7/29/2006
Hell-of-Fire chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
this is just amazing!

I love the whole nothing/something concept and the way you interpreted the whole thing, it's great!

Kara's 'Tell me' made me smile a lot!

This is definitely one of my fav stories!
ShippyChick chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Now that's the kind of "nothing" a girl likes to read about.
roofietoof chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Oh wow. That was really good.
stardust2002 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
You're right - there was so much unsaid in that last kiss. My gosh, if she'd only have stayed, I think they would have been able to start again from step one and get it right. It was obvious she had a lot to say to him, and he wanted so much more.

Thanks for writing this - I really enjoyed it! (Ah smut it always nice!)
myjaph chapter 1 . 2/27/2006

That struck a note. We can only hope that one day the writers of the show get the hint and give our heros the same happy ending/beginning :)
Nytel chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
You are amazing! I loved that kiss from the scene in Scar, and it's so obvious that there was hidden meaning in that kiss. I'm so glad that you decided to write this.

Everything, all of it, is just perfect.
Amy the hyper caffeine addict chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
i have to admit i let out a fangirly aw after reading this fic. i love it. such an interesting idea. good job