Reviews for Part 3: Weak & Powerless
Emperor K. Rool chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
One has to really feel for Mewtwo(all of the emotional anguish and everything)...update soon!
WiseAbsol chapter 5 . 9/11/2006
This was most intriguing. A lot of information to handle, but I absorbed it well.

So...Mewtwo is related to Ai. A fitting twist. Their relationship has a sharpened sense of clarity at that. I must feel a bit of sadness for Ai's mother her dilemma.

At least she has Mewtwo, for a time. As he does her, and Myo.

And ah, yes...Sabrina appears. She's featured so rarely in fics these days! It is a pleasant treat...though Mewtwo's payment is a thing to ponder. She sounds slightly like Yuko from xHolic. She'll grant your wish, but you must pay a price. Equivalent exchange.

Well...I look forward to your next update, and my dose of angst and harsh topics, fused with light moments.

~ WiseAbsol

P.S. - Lance seems to be very disapproving of his cousins choice in lovers. Guess he'll just have to deal, eh?
Emperor K. Rool chapter 4 . 7/9/2006
Well done. I remember hearing about the "Book of Judith" in my fine arts class. I can tell interesting things are about to happen...
WiseAbsol chapter 4 . 7/8/2006
Hello Miyuutsuu.

Well, this was certainly interesting. Intriguing... What is beneath the rubble where Domino and her "friend" are? What do you mean by Mewtwo's closer to Ai than ever before? Hm...

Well, I look forward to your next update! I must be off now...I have work to do.

See ya'!

Emperor K. Rool chapter 3 . 6/13/2006
Seeing Claire's thoughts was a good way of giving us a preview of your next story. I can't wait to read Indigo!
WiseAbsol chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
This was interesting...short, but interesting. A bit of a look into 'Indigo' until you can truly turn it out.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter, and Part 2, whether it be a disaster or not.

Well, thanks for the enjoyable read.

Kururu soucho boy chapter 3 . 6/7/2006
Nice, not to sound odd. But sometimes a human/pokemon relationship can be downright sexy.
Emperor K. Rool chapter 2 . 5/25/2006
This is really good. The whole Clair/Mewtwo relationship is unusual, but I like it! I've started a forum on this site about the differnces between the Japanese and American versions of Mewtwo, and I would appreciate your opinions.
WiseAbsol chapter 2 . 5/1/2006

And here I was wondering whether you could write romance just as well as action. Apparently, you do so even better. The last scene, between Mewtwo and Clair, was truly well done. Touching...

Hopefully, Myo will get better. If not, I'm sure she'll still be watched over. If not be Mewtwo himself, than by Daisy (even though she doesn't seem too excited about such a job). And her reaction to Mewtwo's return...well, even if he had his reasons for leaving...he deserved it. But their reunion, too, was a pleasant things to read.

As always, I eagerly look forward to see how your story continues. If I have to wait two to three months, so be it.

I'll be here.

...See ya' Miyuutsuu.

~ WiseAbsol
WiseAbsol chapter 1 . 3/5/2006's been a bit, hasn't it?

Mewtwo's gotten even more damaged and acquired another companion. Poor Myo though, to be exposed to all that crap. And you're evil, heinous character refuses to die. Maybe sometime soon that will be changed...maybe.

It's great to see they've all met up again, though I'm a bit confused over what happened (which makes sense, given Part 2 has been skipped for now becuase of the content). Ah well. I have to hope things grow clearer later.

Ri2 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
So, in the four months he's been gone...Mewtwo's lost an eye, learned how to speak and swordfight, and made a friend...