Reviews for Contact
a charming young girl chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was really good, I love how it's in Collin's POV-ish. This is what has to be the best Mark/Roger friendship fic I've seen so far.

-a charming young girl
who is capable of being terrible
shewhorunswithfangirls chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
This was so awesome :)
JennMel chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Wow, just wow. This was such a beautiful, well crafted piece of writing! Amazing character dynamics. Loved it.
Majestik Moose chapter 1 . 8/17/2008

This is too cute. _
Tigress of India chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
Wow! This was fantastic. I've been trying to write something like this for a long time, but all I come up with is crap. XD

By "like this", I mean a sort of study behind the characters' thoughts, emotions, and relationships during the events of RENT. You captured it perfectly! I really enjoyed reading this.
iee918 chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
This story is really cute! Nice job.
Snurtz chapter 1 . 9/4/2006

:dies of happiness:

This is... amazing. Amazing amazing.

Excellent dialogue.
rexmanningdays chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
That was fucking brilliant. So in character and great introspection, adorable banter, meaningful descriptions, and it ties in perfectly with what we know/see. I loved that a lot. I hope you write more. Soon.
toooldforthissite chapter 1 . 7/13/2006
That was a GREAT fic. I loved it. You really went into details of how they were feeling without actually 'getting in their heads.' Literly. Anyway, I loved it. I really did. The ending was great! You showed the emotion of what they were all going through very well and it makes you think. Most fics don't do that so this really was great. It's SO going on my favorite's list! _~

Blood'is'Forever chapter 1 . 5/31/2006
wow, i swear am i the only person that cries when the mention of angel comes up? This story was really good i teared up really bad at the end hey i really like your storys theyre good.
Starlight's Delight chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Oh goddamn. That was so pretty. Collins was very good, I can see him doing something like that. The boys were so sweet. Ya just wanna hug 'em. Heh. I really liked this. I loved how supportive they were, how much they depended on each other. How they really truly loved each other. O, non-sexual guy love always makes me smile. Good job.
Inherently Flawed chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I love this story! It's so cute, and it makes me laugh. I like the way you portrayed their relationship, too - it fits well.
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
Yay for friendship fics! And this was a very good one.
Lanhar chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
how sweet, that he watches them like that, and the way their relationship moves, both needed to be touched, to know that the other is there, blood or not...

DaybyDay chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
This was very sweet and genuine. I loved Mark and Roger's interaction :0)