Reviews for Dark Diary
random person chapter 9 . 3/3
Hehehe - cumming his pants... Hehehe funny
random person chapter 1 . 2/23
Oh my GOD ! You captivated me in the first chapter ! Oh my GOD ! You sure as hell have talent if you managed to do that ! You made me laugh ! *gasps* I will continue reading this. The interested-flame has been kindled... Can you make it... Burn ?!
fallenstar-alexis chapter 26 . 12/27/2013
i can honestly say im soooo tearfully happy that you found a way when there seemed to be no way. i normally only read and search for sex but this one was so real that i felt it could have happened to anyone i love. i love this fic and congrates on a wonderful job well done
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Oh dear. Never NEVER put Author's Notes in the middle of a chapter. It's such bad form and takes one immediately out of the moment. If there's something you want us to know simply put an asterisk.
Yumeina-sama chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
I pity neji from the things they're doing to him, it can escalate to suicide... He's always depressed and kinda sick in the mind... I know he has done a lot of awful things, but i think its too cruel for him, its his first time falling in love after being brutally raped.
BeautifulCherryBlossom chapter 26 . 6/16/2013
really good AU
still Gerard chapter 2 . 6/10/2013
OH Gaara even if you're a damn hipster i still love you, you're so much of a hilarious dumbass ;)
Oh and i love this moment in the previous chapter :
"That isn't very polite" said Itachi resting a hand protectively on his younger brother's head and looking at Naruto, "maybe you should apologize?"

"Maybe, fuck you" hissed Kiba

... Dat was owesome! Daaaaaah! 3
Gerard Way dude chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
(Wow i coudn't help but herm:) Woooooh Gaara calm down dude, My Chemicol Romance is so absolutely owesome! Filthy dirty little hipster of you- OUH! OUH! Nan mais ho quoieuh.
rqgenevieve chapter 12 . 5/9/2013
I LOVE NEJI!
rqgenevieve chapter 11 . 5/9/2013
I love Gaara :3
rqgenevieve chapter 10 . 5/9/2013
SasuNaruu!
rqgenevieve chapter 9 . 5/9/2013
This is going to get ugly. . .
rqgenevieve chapter 8 . 5/9/2013