Reviews for The Chimera: More Snake than Lion
Yifto chapter 8 . 3/20
Woah that was intense I dint see it coming at all. Update soon please
Yifto chapter 7 . 3/20
What the fuckk!? Nooo. ! Tonks! Is she just obliviating some secret things so she doesn't betray Harry or is she obliviating Harry from her memory?!
Yifto chapter 5 . 3/19
Fuck Yeah! GO TONKS!
Meerhawk chapter 8 . 12/31/2016
This is a really good story. I wish you had finished it instead of leaving it open.
knarf3 chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
Gringotts got what it deserved for all the shit it pulled on Harry.

Another point in favour of Harry being good boyfriend material is his sartorial sense.

People who add milk or cream to their tea make me cringe. There is ice tea, bubble/milk tea, and then there is tea that you drink straight up. The slight/medium bitterness is part of the package.

Goddamn, I didn't even consider that Harry and Nym were fucking behind Cho's back. Open and timely communication is key to making a relationship work, so Harry should have told Cho immediately after he took Nym the first time. However, the scheme Nym cooked up is stupidly convoluted just to ensure their successful threesome.

The story just got to the good part when you decided to abandon it. I at least want to see Harry 2.0 unmasking himself to the world and leave Dumblefuck speechless and sputtering!
knarf3 chapter 7 . 12/30/2016
Good riddance. Bane had always been an annoying prick, so Harry and Nym did everyone a favour by killing him and his merry band of psychotic, bloodthirsty savages.

What scheme regarding Harry's ability to love both of Nym and Cho did the former cook up that would require her to memory wipe herself?
knarf3 chapter 6 . 12/30/2016
Potter doesn't fuck around Mr. Chang. It's disgusting enough that dowry is still a thing in Magical Britain, so Harry had better twist him arm as much as possible to minimise the negotiated dowry. I would kill the elder Chang on principle for willing to whore out his daughter to Malfoy Jr. to buy protection from Riddle's wrath. That he would flip sides so quickly when there is prospect of more gold from Harry is even more sickening.

An extremely well-written and erotic sex scene between Nym and Harry. Nym will definitely be happy that Harry was the one to take her virginity and they were able to give each other so much pleasure. And because I'm going to stick with Dorea Black being Harry's paternal grandmother, it's even hotter that they are second cousins once removed.

Better watch out Dumblefuck, Harry is about to slip free from your control forever, and hopefully he will gut you like a fish for your machinations and massive ego that has left Riddle alive.
knarf3 chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
For Ch. 04:

When Bella makes a move on Harry, I want to see him fuck some sense into her.

For Ch. 05:

I love HP fanfics where the Gringotts goblins are openly hostile against magicals. It's wonderful to see Harry killing Griphook for his treachery and putting the greedy goblins in their place. I want Harry to withdraw all of his money from Gringotts and transferring a portion of his wealth to the Swiss banking system and/or its magical equivalent. Slashing the goblins' profits would tickle me greatly.

I love sexually forward women and can't wait to see Nym seducing Harry.
knarf3 chapter 4 . 12/30/2016
Snape had that throat punch coming for a long time. And it's amusing to see him being taken down a peg through "inferior" mundane means.

Harry understandably wants to keep his advantages secret for a few more weeks until he gains independence, but he couldn't have foreseen Dumbledore having a self-made future predicting chessboard predicting the two's roles will soon be reversed. Dumblefuck will surely be keeping an even closer eye on Harry from now on.
knarf3 chapter 2 . 12/30/2016
My, my, a bit forward eh Nym? ;)
knarf3 chapter 1 . 12/30/2016
Nice opening chapter. And unlike most fanfics where Harry is the Heir/Lord of Slytherin, you actually have Harry work for his title; another fantastic (and completed(!) HPxFD) fanfic to feature this realistic inheritance is A Cadmean Victory.

As I am apathetic toward the HPxCC pairing, I came for Nym. But I will gladly support the former ship if it is done well.
PoseidonPrince chapter 8 . 11/19/2016
not bad
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
Dear Apocalypso:

So I just saw this exact chapter, with this exact title, posted by one Harry Kane in the Just In section, and I was going to make this wry little comment about "what about the goat?", but then I scrolled a little further down and found a couple other stories on the Just In section by this same writer, which I knew I'd seen before. Suspicious, I went and checked to see if this story also existed elsewhere, and, lo and behold, here it was.

So a couple questions. Did you, in fact, give Harry Kane permission to repost this story under his own name, with no attribution? If so, why? And (since I am not to be denied my fun) what about the goat?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
StoneTheLoner chapter 1 . 1/18/2016
A large portion of this chapter was useless, you could cut a lot of it out and it wouldn't effect the story at all. Then you ended it with a retarded coincidence... Really?... Whatever, I just checked and saw when the last update was, so I'm going to go ahead and drop this anyway.
Darth66 chapter 5 . 12/19/2015
Chapter 5 is an absolute NO and not to do again in my books but everyone is different