Reviews for Well met by Candlelight
TreacleMineRoad chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Love this! I think it captures the two exactly. I wanted to hear more about Angua's thoughts on partial immortality.
I like that Angua can be a little bitter. Seems a better copper for it. More Susan is always good.
Warkitty chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Funny.
Ever thought about writing Susan into the watch?
Just a thought...
Musafreen chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
"Yes, he's white."

I liked that.

Very nice story. ANgua and Susan do strike me as one of the few ANkh-Morpokians who aren't twisted in the head. They'd make great friends.

Very entertaining. Good job.

Musafreen
LadyAdarah chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Thank you a lot for writing out the story of how those two meet! I had thought that they should know each other and you wrote it up so well! :)
Qem chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
Hee. Very cute. It was nice reading the interaction between the two.
WholeNewAnimal chapter 1 . 10/25/2008
very good ] I like it.
Maxine Adler chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
wow i love this fic its got my 2 fovourite charcters in awesome plez qrite more
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 7/29/2007
Kind of fun :) The only thing that bugged me was their lengthy smugness over their shared intelligence; seemed a bit too un-subtle, or over-the-top, or something... The end was lovely, though.
beko chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Nice one, really enjoyed it! Though I somehow doubt hey'd be so open about their respective situations on a first meeting (even in Biers) I agree with you that Susan and Angua would probably get along really well. Godd story and well written~
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
No chance of you continuing this, then?
drugged-on-chocolate chapter 1 . 2/16/2007
I love this.

I was kinda worried that you wouldn't be able to keep the characters 'realistic' (as realistic as these two characters are anyway). But you did that really well. :)
Bagge chapter 1 . 2/3/2007
A highly inteligent conversation that no doubt took place. Really well written. The first four paragraphs, presenting Biers, are definately just on the spot.

"I heard no one asks questions in this place. Shows what they know" - Touché!
cutecess chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
love it!
MysticShadowcat chapter 1 . 10/18/2006
Great! I kinda got confused a bit about who's talking sometimes, but it's really great!
Soap Sudd chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
i loved this.

i wouldnt even think that this was a 1st timers fic.

keep the good work up!