Reviews for Festivals
Jammix chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
D':
Left Chopstick chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
No matter how many times I reread this story, it always makes an impact on me.
"She remembered it too well."
I love Chinese food.
Bean Soup chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Can I make this into a story? Because this is really well done and I want to see if I can make anything with it (i'll give you credit, don't worry)
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
That was interesting
Anon chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Have I mentioned how much I adore your stories? Already I'm feeling for Tenten. You give her so much depth, I'm impressed.
yamikinoko chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Aww... This was so beautiful and heartwrenching at the same time. Fantastic job.
naash chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
poor tenten. shes a great person really. really good fic. honestly with you i dont have anything to criticise. i just get deeply engrossed with your fics
ncfan chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Poor Tenten. She has a completely different life now than she did then, doesn't she?
Cioccomenti chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
so sad!but i cant help but like it
imanokie01 chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
That was really good. :)
Azaria Stromsis chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
the last three lines are the ones that are my favorite. even if i love the whole story in general! i also like the verse at the bottem. thanks for posting!

Cyclone
anon chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Oh god, I love this piece! Poor kid, the ending was just great.

I'm not really a huge Tenten fan, but I've started to read your writings and I'm actually finding myself really enjoying her more.
Tanya Lilac chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
lonesome. and a nice "politically correct" use of Lunar New Year. many conflicts- some say Chinese, others say Vietnamese... *sigh* how lame. LOL - it's Lunar, and we'll leave it at that.
tomboy901 chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
Cute oneshot! :D
Nhelsea Caylor chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
wow, im hingry now! lol that was good!