Reviews for Love Simply
FlyFly chapter 1 . 6/30/2009

I looked at the front cover on

and i thought...

'Hey this might be interesting'

and clicked the link.

I give you cookies?

I give you puppy?

I give you red lemonade?

I give you banana?

Love this!

Anglica chapter 2 . 7/26/2007
Hehehe...your writing skills are awesome. I gues Tomoyo likes Eriol, it's like...obvious :3

Puh-leze, update soon *uber puppy eyes*
Cherry Akira Li chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
love yhis story please update
Hye Won chapter 2 . 6/26/2007
If you're still out and alive - I hope you'd consider writing again. Your stories are far too good to be left unfinished.
Empyreal Entity chapter 2 . 3/12/2007
I miss your updates.

Hm... I've been wondering... is everything all right? I'm concerned since from the last update, I see that you haven't written anything for a year now.

I truly wish that you are doing fine, but if you're not interested in updating or if you're having problems... could you please let us know? I'm sure I'm not the only one who has pondered on your whereabouts.
Bleaked chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Wow, after the way you ended the chapter, I really want to read more. Great plot idea, the only big and notable problem for me was Sakuras way of acting, but after the way she reacted when surrounded by friends she did acted more like her usual bubly and happy self, though maybe not at the extent of her canon atittude. I also noticed you have not updated this in a while, which I hope you can soon.
Lady Tomboy chapter 2 . 10/11/2006
lol poor tomoyo might as well have already been deep asleep and she finally realizes how tomoyo left that little detail out. I like the story so far :) I like it how you manage to keep it rather plain and simple, so people can more easily relate to a character in the story. Nice job _ hope you'll be able to hurry up and update ! good luck writing !
Blu.lotus chapter 2 . 6/19/2006
How easy it is to become immersed in another Zenhir story. The first chapter was a bit hard to get into - yes, full of cliches. Your story voice has changed too. I don't mind. The more I read, the more I like it.
Lidia chapter 2 . 6/6/2006
Very lovely fic you have here. I stumbled onto this fic by clicking on an authors' favorite stories section. I have taken notice that you haven't updated this story for a while, though I hope you do... You're a great writer and so far I've enjoyed reading the two chapters of this story. Hopefully you'll be updating soon.

Also, I see you have written more CCS stories, I'll take a look at those and read them. I hope you update soon.
Puppet Writer chapter 2 . 5/29/2006

I am begging you!

Your story is so good!
Star Sisterz chapter 2 . 5/11/2006
wow, nice story. Please update soon. :)
Mr. Despair chapter 2 . 5/1/2006
Hwa Hwa Hwa! Okay, don't mind that. Anyway, omigosh, I LOVE this! Lavender and Love Simply are both SO incredibly great! Good job, and please update.
teenureen chapter 2 . 4/16/2006
ahh new story. well.. not really new new. but still it's great! i hope you update soon. i'm dying to know what happens next! )
dragonspirit888 chapter 2 . 4/15/2006
Haha, that was another excellent chapter. It's enchanting how you can weave such a beautiful story so well. And I like the humor you added to the end of it. It certainly is getting exciting. Update soon!

P.S. the link to your xanga doesn't work. _
dragonspirit888 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
Your writing absolutely amazes me. I totally love all your stories! I hope you aren't giving up on your other stories "Cherish" or "Crossing Roads" cause I am slowly dying from the suspense at what happens next. This chapter was also amazing. I can't wait to read the next chapter.