Reviews for Captain Doctor
michelann chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
I liked your take on the what if scenario. Well done!
michelann chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Very exciting!
michelann chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
This is getting really good.
michelann chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I am looking forward to reading what comes next.
michelann chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I am really enjoying this.
michelann chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is pretty good. I like the premis of what would have happened if...
Sistershirk chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I was incredibly skeptical of the whole idea of this story, but as I read on I am flabbergasted at your plot. This is fantastic! You have kept the intrinsic parts of the characters intact and I look forward to reading more about them as I continue through the chapters you've posted. Bravo!
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Wonderful story!

I want a sequel!
Power Of Funk chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Last chapter and I was thinking we've not had a "That seem right to you?" yet, scroll down and it's on the next line XD Booyah! Get in!

Great story :) Loved it :)
Arekanderu chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Great story :)
The General G of K chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
So, I've got this problem where I come into shows far too late, e.g. BTVS, Angel, Firefly. But thank the fans for fan fiction!

I like this so far, and not just because the idea kind of reminds me of all those civil war reenactments, where they're all "The South will rise again!" Teehee. But for real, Simon doesn't seem as much of a pansy as he usually does, River seems capable, Wash just makes me happy, Jayne: ditto, and I'm in anticipation to see where the other characters fit into this, if at all. Also: I like that Zoe seems to be in charge here. You'd think for such an easily accessible idea of "What if the Independents didn't back down at Serenity Valley?" more people would have attacked it, and maybe they have, but I'm drawn in to this piece.

The General
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
Wow, that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... XD I love how you explained everything just enough, but not too much to make it arduous, and focused more on the characters. _
Kamp chapter 6 . 2/29/2008
oh. now this one was really good. i don't typically read the return-to-war stories for this series. but i liked your other work. and now i'm really glad i went ahead and read this one. i just love the way you write simon (and jayne). their interactions are believable without being bogged down in the "seriousness of it all". i really enjoyed it.
clueless nu chapter 6 . 12/14/2007
Absolutely brillant. I know you've probably heard this a thousand times but I'd love to see more from this AU setting. You write everyone extremely well and in character and that's a rare thing with Firefly.
Darlian chapter 6 . 10/22/2007
"He certainly didn’t want to get shot by his own people during his kidnapping."

Loved this. Wonderful quotes, keeping to character and such. And good for a laugh! :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »