Reviews for Captain Doctor
Whyhow chapter 6 . 4/8
How did Mal and Book know each other? I am curious about what happens next and this was interesting and well written.
Whyhow chapter 4 . 4/8
This is an interesting idea, and I especially like the bits from River's point of view, but what really stands out to me is how well you mix the AU bits into the story with fairly little awkward exposition.
Lookatthehouses chapter 6 . 1/14
I loved how you were able to work in the characters, and also how their personalities would have changed and stayed the same as a result of the big plot change. Very nice.
michelann chapter 6 . 6/25/2012
I liked your take on the what if scenario. Well done!
michelann chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Very exciting!
michelann chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
This is getting really good.
michelann chapter 3 . 6/25/2012
I am looking forward to reading what comes next.
michelann chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
I am really enjoying this.
michelann chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
This is pretty good. I like the premis of what would have happened if...
Sistershirk chapter 2 . 1/28/2011
I was incredibly skeptical of the whole idea of this story, but as I read on I am flabbergasted at your plot. This is fantastic! You have kept the intrinsic parts of the characters intact and I look forward to reading more about them as I continue through the chapters you've posted. Bravo!
Kairan1979 chapter 6 . 1/23/2011
Wonderful story!

I want a sequel!
Power Of Funk chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
Last chapter and I was thinking we've not had a "That seem right to you?" yet, scroll down and it's on the next line XD Booyah! Get in!

Great story :) Loved it :)
Arekanderu chapter 6 . 11/15/2009
Great story :)
The General G of K chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
So, I've got this problem where I come into shows far too late, e.g. BTVS, Angel, Firefly. But thank the fans for fan fiction!

I like this so far, and not just because the idea kind of reminds me of all those civil war reenactments, where they're all "The South will rise again!" Teehee. But for real, Simon doesn't seem as much of a pansy as he usually does, River seems capable, Wash just makes me happy, Jayne: ditto, and I'm in anticipation to see where the other characters fit into this, if at all. Also: I like that Zoe seems to be in charge here. You'd think for such an easily accessible idea of "What if the Independents didn't back down at Serenity Valley?" more people would have attacked it, and maybe they have, but I'm drawn in to this piece.

The General
AkaiXTsubasa chapter 6 . 7/15/2008
Wow, that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside... XD I love how you explained everything just enough, but not too much to make it arduous, and focused more on the characters. _
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »