Reviews for Return To The Apartment
Bulmafox chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
OMG. ;_; I can't read too much without crying. ;_;
PekoeArt chapter 2 . 9/15/2006
the pairing chloe-odette bouquet is one i never saw/read before.

it's great
PekoeArt chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
first, i was shocked. did chloe survive?

when i realised the idea, i thought i had to cry...gorgeous!
breaktherules chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
I really liked this fic. I'm not a Chloe fan at all, but I really like your version of Chloe and this story. It was very good! This was a interesting look as both Odette and Chloe are still alive:) Kudos!
lurk-a-lot chapter 2 . 5/10/2006
Great Noir fic. I'm not a fan of Chloe, but this story paints her 'soul' in a much better light. Good job. _
spritznar chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
. this makes me happy. i was sad when chloe died, even if she was a little messed up i didn't think it was her fault. she was definitely one of my favorite characters and this wraps everything up happily.

aside from the fact that i loved the story itself, the writing was very well done. i liked the style of storytelling a lot.
Dragontiger96 chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
i enjoyed your fic. very sad and touching, and i'm a chloe fan.
FacelessMinion chapter 1 . 3/15/2006
Very sweet!
Athla chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
*sniff*

I'm not crying...I swear..*sniff*

what a great story. update soon eh
writer-jm chapter 1 . 3/2/2006
Wow. This is great. I never stopped to consider a story where Chloe survived. (I still think she's dead, but it's a personal opinion) I usually call these types of stories "wanderers." It's not a bad label, because many wonderful Noir stories have traveled this road. It takes a place that we're familiar with and makes it intimate.

I like how it's post season and Chloe's perspective makes it personal, but slightly objective where Kirika or Mireille might not mention something. I definitely like the detail you've put into the descriptions and feelings. It definitely gives the reader Chloe's sense of loss and comfort (a strange, but appropriate mix).

Very insightful. I can't wait to see the second half. I'm sure the rest of your work will be of such great quality, so you merit an Author Alert.

I'd also like to thank you for contributing to the Noir section and the shoujo-ai romance genre! Thanks! I have yet to create something of my own, but I feel strongly for the anime and fanfiction surrounding Noir.

Sincerely,

writer-jm
Magtec chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow, that was amazing! I really loved that, and your writing style is great too. Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to Pt. II.

- Sean
Mireille 29 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow...

I never liked Chloé, but... when I'm reading this, I feel... I don't know. It is like Chloé becomes one with Mireille and Kirika. Like they are all connected with each other. I've read many fics about Chloé, but this one was the best yet.

Really.

I'd love to know what the 2nd part is about.

cYa,