Reviews for Through Stitches
kyzalon chapter 1 . 1/23
*sniffle* The feels . . TT_TT Man, this is wonderful.
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
That was so beautiful and sweet!
k chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
that was really sweet.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
That was sooo touching! I was crying toward the end! And it was so pitiful that you broke me heart into...and Gaara...I don't know how. You do it but you instilled so much sad ess in this story that I felt it through the words...your an amazing writer if you can do this
Anon chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
*sobs hysterically* BEAUTIFUL
ThatOneGuyWhoIsANinja chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Dude. Seriously. Wow. Consider me moved.
Gemma Hitsugaya chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Im crying. I'm legit crying. This was so touching and beautiful, the kind of fic im always looking for
Isilarma chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Aww, so sweet! I really do your love your interpretation of the Sand Siblings; Gaara's actions were believable, and I like how Kankuro and Temari confronted him about it. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Behind the scenes. I love it.
We sure didn't get much of Gaara at all between his time at the Chuunin exams and when Shukaku was extracted.
It's great to see this 'young' version of him again. Young and vulnerable.
Otakuforlife97 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Made me cry so hard. Beautiful :') All of your stories are so subtle yet amazing,I hope you become a best -selling author some day :D So glad I discovered your fan fictions!
the bird of Hermes is my name chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
This was beautiful.
SwordFire19 chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
You literally had me bawling my eyes out! I'd love to see more emotional sweet touchy feely sibling stories 3 maybe even some with gaara being really protective or something :)
woodlandfairykirk chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
this is really touching. great job(:
LaughinConfusion chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
...Okay, this just about broke my heart, but in a good way (if that's even possible). Very well written and fantastic insight. This is realistic and deep, giving even more to Gaara's character as well as Temari and Kankuro's. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012