Reviews for Through Stitches
MomoYoMaki chapter 1 . 1/3
This made me cry. It's really beatiful.
Unidentified Gem chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
awwwwwwwww TT_TT
roo17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I DID NOT TEAR UP READING THIS. NOPE. NOT AT ALL. *shoves wet tissues out of sight* What a beautiful and touchy one-shot! So full of emotions and this was sooooo great to read thank you for this thank you so much I really needed to read this. :'D
Saku-hime chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
God! The Sand siblings! I just- Temari dutifully and lovingly taking care of her brothers the way she can, with her and Kankuro trying to talk to Gaara, and him wanting to reach to them is so- I don't have the words for this. I love this trio, and you did so well writing their very awkward but heartfelt attempt to be a family. I particularly loved Temari, because she is an action girl, but also a sister, and the way she thinks to herself that Gaara will be leaving her behind just after the first time he has needed her for anything is so heartbreaking, it just make it more heartwarming that they manage to talk and reconcile at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This is the best fan fiction I read with the sand siblings
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This is
tsukitsukitsuki chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
FEELS! So many feels! Oh my god my heart...it was worth it though. You, my friend, yes. Just, yes.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
this is truly powerful
RageNinjaGirl52 chapter 1 . 6/24/2015
Should I be ashamed that I cried while reading this?
Iris chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
*sniffles* you write really good Naruto fanfic...
ZisinLove chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Wow. A one shot and yet you were able to convey all those feelings. You are amazing.
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
Awwwwww.
...in some way, I can imagine Gaara being sorry to these two to that degree... I mean, he probably wouldn't be as sorry for the others, but these two stick closer, if that makes sense? ...Well, anyway.
Feeeels. :P mmmmmmyah.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
Oh geez. I'm getting tears in my eyes. This one-shot was so touching. Holy crap why do you do this to me? All your stories make me either laugh way too much or just make me want to cringe in embarrassment or just ball my eyes out. That, my friend, is the sign of a good author. Your stories are beautifully made and I have enjoyed reading each one of them. .
Blackthorn Ashe chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
I am almost crying here! Awesome story!
HikariYamino chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
YOU ARE TEARING MY HEART AND I'M A SOBBING MESS NOW. You are my favorite writer in because you are like a master in characterization! Its flawless!