Reviews for Through Stitches
This made me cry..
Noname chapter 1 . 9/13
Awesome job
sobbing but smiling because this fic is so damn good :)
Archaic Tears chapter 1 . 8/1
ack, this broke my heart! I always had a soft spot for the sand sibs...I really felt as if I could relate somewhat to the darkness they felt and try so hard to cope with. You're a brilliant writer! I've been slowly swimming through each of your stories and I'm always so impressed with your mastery of the characters you portray in each telling.
cakeislife chapter 1 . 6/5
this is heartbreaking but i'm so happy it ended this way! Gaara, Temari and Kankuuro all deserve to have siblings that love them :)
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/4
awwww i did not almost cried on the bus. 25 to life eminem
aw
MomoYoMaki chapter 1 . 1/3
This made me cry. It's really beatiful.
Unidentified Gem chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
awwwwwwwww TT_TT
roo17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2015
I DID NOT TEAR UP READING THIS. NOPE. NOT AT ALL. *shoves wet tissues out of sight* What a beautiful and touchy one-shot! So full of emotions and this was sooooo great to read thank you for this thank you so much I really needed to read this. :'D
Saku-hime chapter 1 . 11/4/2015
God! The Sand siblings! I just- Temari dutifully and lovingly taking care of her brothers the way she can, with her and Kankuro trying to talk to Gaara, and him wanting to reach to them is so- I don't have the words for this. I love this trio, and you did so well writing their very awkward but heartfelt attempt to be a family. I particularly loved Temari, because she is an action girl, but also a sister, and the way she thinks to herself that Gaara will be leaving her behind just after the first time he has needed her for anything is so heartbreaking, it just make it more heartwarming that they manage to talk and reconcile at the end.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This is the best fan fiction I read with the sand siblings
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2015
This is
tsukitsukitsuki chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
FEELS! So many feels! Oh my god my heart...it was worth it though. You, my friend, yes. Just, yes.
CrystalBud chapter 1 . 7/1/2015