Reviews for Domestic Life
peaceful-hippie-4-life chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Love it so far!
bellachaos chapter 12 . 11/21/2011
Good story. While I support the idea of natural childbirth, it seemed like Rogue wanted to do it to piss off Jean as much as for any personal reasons which seems a bit irresponsible to me.
RogueNya chapter 12 . 11/14/2008
Very interesting, did pretty good on it to.
bm chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
hey i loved the story and i really want a sequel! i just hope u dont put anthing to wierd like eating another placenta! ( nasty) other than that i loved it!
blythe dragon chapter 12 . 1/1/2007
I gotta say first off that I never imagined Logan and Rogue together...but Rogue is one of my favorite X-Men (along with Kitty and Jubilee), and the way you write Rogue and Logan together actually works for me, so it's all for the good. I deifinitely enjoyed this story! I wonder what Laura Rose's powers will be...?

I've never had any kids, though I was present for the "accidentally" natural birth of my friend's second child Piper...the hand I let my friend squeeze during contractions hurts occasionally on rainy days, and Piper is almost 4 now, oy...but I'm all for Rogue's decision to birth her child the way she wanted to. Fictional characters or not, I say congrats to the new parents!

Thanks for an enjoyable read, and a chance to embrace a new way of looking at X-Men relationships. I love it when I find an author who can break me out of canon relationships! You're already on my Fave Authors list, but I gotta add this story to my Favorite Stories list!

(Sorry for blathering on so much. I tend to do that in some of my reviews...aheh...)
Lady Halwyn chapter 12 . 11/25/2006
Aw! So nice. Your writing has a great flow! And I'm very familiar with attatchment parenting (it's how my siblings and I were raised) - I was so suprised to read it in a Rogan fic! Unassisted childbirth has always kind of appealed to me, too... I mean, hospitals feel like oversterilized versions of jails or elementry schools to me.

Anyway, I'd love to read more from you! This is going on my Favorites. :-)
AttackingHentaiChibisLoveFluff chapter 12 . 8/26/2006
Ew...that must really taste bad, the placenta...*is feeling sick from imagination*
phoenix-shalimar chapter 12 . 8/17/2006
omg kool ending loved it it was so cute
FuschiaFinn chapter 12 . 8/17/2006
Nicely done!
Shannon chapter 12 . 8/17/2006
Hey,

Great fic! Definately an enjoyable read. Your style flows well, and I've always wanted Logan and Rogue to end up together.

Oh, and - my little sister was born at home (with a midwife present, however... my mom wasn't quite ready to go unassisted), and my siblings and I were raised with attatchement parenting, and God willing I'd like to do the same with my children someday. So - props to you, for being somewhat "unusual." The world needs more mothers like you!
MissBe chapter 12 . 8/16/2006
very good story, the ending almost seemed rushed... all those feelings suddenly changing in jean... hm

but i enjoyed it none-the-less... how Rogue cut jean off at every step was wonderful :D really put Rogue in a Strong Woman light... wtg. :D
EsmeCullenRoxmySox chapter 11 . 8/4/2006
Update!
dmorgan chapter 11 . 7/25/2006
please post more now! i love this story
kittykat chapter 11 . 7/20/2006
oh. my. frickin. gawd.

UPDATE ALREADY! I'M IN LIKE KILLER SUSPENSE!
AquaRias chapter 11 . 7/9/2006