Reviews for Through A Mirror Darkly
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 20 . 1/8
Beautiful story, like the writing style. It's really poetic
Guest chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
so amazingly good, could not stop reading it until i finished. could you make a sequel please?
Bob chapter 19 . 5/14/2016
Awesome read
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 20 . 3/5/2013
This was lovely. I'd like to see a continuation, possibly?
Diathimos chapter 20 . 11/28/2012
:O This is the end? I need a sequel please!
Tai Skywalker chapter 20 . 12/12/2011
This was different. You did put detail into the descriptions which was really comforting to the mind. I really loved the characterization you have Vader. So cynical, so sinister and so chillingly sensual; that it gave me shivers. I was hoping to see more interaction between Vader and Padmé but I see that there is a sequel of sorts to this one so I will be reading that next. I loved the fight scene it was very raw and strong :) and the way you would change the story into little time capsules was a bit confusing but one would get the hang of it. It was a good tale :)
Tai Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
I like the beginning of this tale.

For some reason, as I read on, I felt a humane vibe coming from Young Vader when he gazed upon the holo. It was different. But somehow when you described the fixation he has with the beautiful female, it was eerie. That is just me! But it did intrigue me a lot. And the fact that the Jedi is Obi-Wan; it gave out a nice spice to it. I really like it :)
Tai Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/12/2011

Tai Skywalker chapter 1 . 12/11/2011

GoldenElysion chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
OMG! he's so dark ! so evil ! I like his darkness and its a bit disturbing. lolll I wonder what will happen next with Padmé !

really intreging !
steelneena chapter 20 . 9/3/2009
well, yes i honestly did love it. i'm pretty sure that i GET obvious emphasis on get, it but...it was just a tad confusing
Neqa'elis chapter 20 . 1/2/2009
I liked this story. You used some interesting characterizations; I especially loved your Vader.

Happy New Years :D
Admiral Lily chapter 20 . 10/25/2008
It was a little hard to follow sometimes but still very good.
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 20 . 5/29/2008
hmm pretty good...
Rhetorical-Ducky chapter 20 . 4/26/2008
Those flash backs cetainly made the story line harder to follow, but then all the more intriging to finish.