Reviews for Memento Mori
ChristinaAngel chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
I liked the unlikely friendship that struck up between Tonks and Fleur, it was very heart-wrenching when you described the deaths from the war and how they are connected to the Order and how Tonks deals with them.

Tonks and Remus' relationship was really well done, showing how they depend on each other and how they comfort each other when things go wrong. My favourite bit was the bits with Tonks and Fleur and the last few lines about Remus and Tonks' positions switched, with the war still going on. Very bittersweet.
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/6/2007
This is so painfully, heartwrenchingly beautiful. It tugs at the heartstrings, pulls at the emotions. It's wonderfully written.
reader chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This is great. The idea of Fleur and Tonks as drinking buddies makes so much sense. Thanks.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
Brilliant. I love how the story is fragmented, that we don't get the whole story, but enough to know, and feel what's happening. Wonderful characterization of Tonks, and Fleur as well. It's shippy, but not too much so. Wonderfully heart wrenching, but not too angsty, I love the end. Great use of the lyrics, not at all over done. I'm rambling a bit, just still in shock, again really brilliant. Oh, I found your fic 'cuz it was recced in the livejournal group HP flavored crack.

I just can’t say it enough, amazing fic!

Sarah
Kileaiya chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Wow. Just wow, that song is beautiful and works marvelously with this fic. And, oh Charlie and Bill!
moony4ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
God, that was so beautiful!
Kwala chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
that was awesome
PoppedTheP chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
Again, beautifully melancholy. You really should do an epic, or something more than oneshots. I love your style. :)
LupinLover99 chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
This was a brilliantly written fic that shows the true horror of war, being a wife, waiting at home. I loved it, awesome job!
krumfan chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
omg...what a powerful fic! what a great fic! what a sad fic! Geesh, break my heart a little bit more! ...I enjoyed it...fo reels
ehcanadian chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Wow... That's one heck of a grand fic! I always am interested to see what prompt you pick for them this time. :) Poor Fleur, and the Weasleys. Geesh, in the seventh book, there's got to be a couple of them gone... *hard to imagine*. I really liked the ending of this particular fic. Hope you write more soon!
ishandtwofourths chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
wow. just... wow. this song always make me bawl my eyes out - it definitely fits with the fic. wonderfully heart-wrenching stuff.
katkin chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow.

Such an amazingly beautiful fic for such an amazingly beautiful song. It left me feeling the way I feel every time I listen to that song, which is rather a lot I have to admit. I've always thought of it in relation to Tonks, strange that.

You write as if the song was written for your story, not the other way around if that makes any sense.

I've always wanted to write something between Fleur and Tonks, and I think you may have given me inspiration to do so. Thank you.

A touching piece.

Kitty.
Bardlover chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
It's always so heartbreaking to see good people die, but that is the insanity of war. Poor Remus. You did a good job of making me empathize with Fleur, someone I never felt attuned to until the end of HBP.
release ur imagination 14 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006