Reviews for Dark Doesn't Sparkle
narqueen chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I adore this! Slade/Raven has always been my favorite ship (I wrote an FF on it too) and this cute story just nails it. 'Garbage bag', haha. I loved it, please write more of this pairing!
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Grinned the whole way through! Thanks!

Now THAT'S a Raven/Slade 'ship I can appreciate! Very cool. Very ... distant. Sort of. Lots of underlying tensions. (But then, this is SLADE, right?). And Raven's interactions with the very-helpful-Annie-person were PRICELESS!

A garbage bag. *snork!*
DarkRocketX chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I lol'd. Very nice.
DarkFireBrightShadow chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
I likes! Very cute... you should do more with this pair... You certainly leave a door for more in Slade's parting comment. For one horrid moment I thought you were going to pair Raven with the boy wonder... then I saw the light.. AMAZING!

P.S. in the next to last sentence you use head twice... "Just in time for Raven to twitch and shove her head back over her head." Sounds a tad painful.

See, I should beta for people... lol
Banan-nonne chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Haha! This was too good for words. See, this is why I like Slade/Raven pairings. All the sarcasm and stuff. Great!
Pontificator chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Witty; the misdirection in the first part of the piece is clever, although it would work better if the pairing wasn't revealed in the summary. On the whole, I'm dubious about RavenSlade stories, but this was very amusing. So, exta points for you.
Esprit D'escalier chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
That was awesome! The Asshole Song? That was just plain funny when he read that. Then the 'Dark does not sparkle' thing was funny too.

Oh, I love the song Faint! It's one of my absolute favourite songs! You ARE talking about the one by Linkin Park, right? Immortal? Never heard of that one, did you mean 'My Immortal' by Evanescence? Oh wait... I read that thing on them yesterday... the original band the drummer was in performed a song called 'Immortal'... Bring Me to Life is one of my favourite songs by Evanescence. Just Like You is okay, and I love Drown.

A garbage bag?

My all-time favourite part out of this whole story though was:

“It’s not Robin in a box either.”

Why do you always put a space between your quotation marks? It's kind of weird...

Also, that untitled story #3 looks awesome! Please add it soon! Is there an expiration date on your challenge? I THINK I MIGHT try to do it.
Zarola chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
The your welcome asshole was funny. I easlly liked this one-shot and Annie wrapping it up in a garbage bag.
LM22102 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
Mhm. What to say.

Yes, you were right, this is good to read in the morning, or late at night, or if you just want to read something out of the ordinary.

It does indeed have a plot and goes in its own pace. And Yeah.

Rofl. I have to say, I was laughing through out the whole fiction.

The concept of the story was a bit out of character, but the leads themselves, you were able to keep their personalities and charatistics intact. Very well done on that.

Grammar and vocabulary was exceptional, and the subtle pair was magnificent. Quite thought provoking.

Overall, the idea, the writing, the humor is all fairly good. More than good. I'll try and squeeze this into my favorites.. even though I long passed the 150 limit.

But you're on alert, kid.

Evilsangel chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
lmao! that was fuckin funny! i loved it! bye :) ;)
RockyVRWolf chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I liked it. Going on faves.
Saphire-089 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I almost thought this was a gift for Robin. Turns out it's a gift for Slade? That's strange, but you had me fooled. All the signs pointed to Robin.
gracefulraven chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I loved it! You wrote both Slade and Raven totally in character. I hope you write another Slade and Raven story, although I'm a huge fan of your Slade and Bumble Bee stories. I hope you update on it soon. Oh yeah, I plan to take your Bumble Bee and Slade challenge as soon as I get a breath in my schedule. I like Slade and Bumble Bee and it proves to be more than enough of a challenge.