Reviews for Every Good Boy Deserves
Dogmatil chapter 1 . 4/16
This was so perfect! I can't believe I just got into this ship. Sebastian is so precious! Why aren't there more fanfictions about them? I don't get it?
managerie chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Wonderful!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I cant be asked to log in so ill do an anonymous review
OMG i absolutely love this so so much
please do another chapter
TatianaOnegina chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Thank you for writing this story! yay for rare OTP !
emildrago chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Thank you a lot.

Sebastian is my favorite LB character ever and I feel that his most deep wish HAD to be fulfilled ;)

I loved the way you gave depth to the characters...and the way you described it, it was just...perfect!

Thanks for writing!
p1uto chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Ah, this is wonderful! Can't believe I just now found this. Thank you x
LokiIago chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
YUM.
Emily chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
I absolutely love this story! I'm so glad, it's very difficult to find fics of these two much less good ones! Keep it up!
LBQIO chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
very very interesting
mrsLeonard chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
that was wonderful, i especially like the way you can almost feel the kiss because of the way you describe the motions and senses. i liked the part where sebastian says ' you mean with me'. i would love to read a sequal to this if you write one! : )
fan chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
This story is so sweet. I started watching little Britain because of these characters and that's what I always hoped for them.
anotherpenname chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
This was great! Sebastian FINALLY gets what he deserves! I love this pairing, and this fic just made me love it even more )
minerva86 chapter 1 . 7/8/2008
oh please write some more of this!

i love this pairing - i always thought there was something a little bit sadly realy about sebastian's love.

very nice.
Seblove chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
That was amazing, you must write another one!
electronichaze chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
This is one of those fics that Needs To Be Written.

Thank you for doing it so well!