Reviews for Antebellum
Deep in the Night chapter 18 . 9/18/2016
THIS CLIFFHANGER IS TEARING ME APART!

*Ehem* I'm really looking forward to more chapters! You've got some seriously interesting plot devices going around.
Deep in the Night chapter 15 . 9/17/2016
*whispers* Do it, Itachi. NO one will care.
Deep in the Night chapter 13 . 9/17/2016
KILL IT WITH F-Shinobi Rule 25. Shinobi Rule 25. Shinobi rule 25...
Deep in the Night chapter 6 . 9/17/2016
Oh shiiiiiiiit. Itachi is going to be Voldemort 2.O.

Also, I like what you're doing. Making the plot seem as if it's apart of canon Naruto.
Deep in the Night chapter 1 . 9/17/2016
Oooh! I am loving how this started out and I am absolutely itching to see Itachi posing as a student with *Umbridge* (of all people) as one of his teachers!
stellastyles99 chapter 5 . 2/12/2016
i feel like you're downplaying Itachi's personality and capabilities. :(
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2015
You said 'easily blended in' twice; it's not a good look.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/4/2015
Senpai is spelled with an 'n', not an 'm'. Princesses aren't supposed to be beautiful, they're supposed to be princesses. Just because someone is part of the royal family does in no way indicate tht they are automatically beautiful. Also, smiles on the face, saying 'on the lips' is just plain annoying. I'm not going to read any further, the description made it sound worth while reading, but it obviously isn't for me.
Carcrash87 chapter 18 . 2/22/2015
Plz update it's been years since the last one please continue I love this it so well written and I love the plot Plz continue it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Senpai is spelled with an 'n', not a 'm'. Also, a (...) should have a space and capital letter after it. It is the start of a new sentence after all.

please contact me in the Hokage's Office tomorrow? He would ask that last bit, not question it.

Albus Dumbledore; this letter should have his full name because it's a formal letter, it's not going to a friend. But I understand if you didn't want to write the full thing. It's so damn long! XD

and if Uncle Obito still lived,
I'm pretty sure he'd already know obito-baka's still alive (sadly), though I don't really know. I don't follow it as closely as I should for knowing Itachi-dono sakes.
becauseimclever chapter 18 . 6/5/2014
Soo... I think it's safe to say that you've either given up on this story, or died. If you gave up, could you AT LEAST LET US FREAKING KNOW!?
BlazeStryker chapter 10 . 1/22/2014
Shame Kakashi wasn't around to comment on that song, no?
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 1/22/2014
The Naruto timeline's a bit muddled, but with Kakashi having had changing experiences in Wizarding Britain (along with Hayate and Gai), the situation that led to the Uchiha Massacre might well have been delayed.

I say this as (in canon) Naruto and Team Seven went on the Mission to Snow. I can't help but think the Sasuke that developed without his mental trauma and avenger fixation (possibly implanted even further by Itachi) would be interesting..
Nicanna chapter 13 . 9/13/2013
XD this was the most adorable thing i've ever read.

'SHINOBORULE25FORTHELOVEOFGOD!'

made me lol despite the seriousness of the situation
...though, i thought rule 25 was that of 'not showing tears'?
I've really enjoyed reading this. thank you for posting
Xx-Vampyre-Ninja-xX chapter 18 . 9/10/2013
Please update this story soon