Reviews for Pestilence of Death
Glass lady chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
I like where this is going. Oh, I'm not a sonic-hater, it's just...I don't know it's fun to see sonic with problems in his life.
xFang's Angelx chapter 3 . 5/5/2007
Poor Sonic! Please update soon!
Lord Kelvin chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
A sidewalk, a shop, a restaurant, a street, Amy Rose...nothing more. Try to picture that. I hope you understand: there are almost no buildings or anything around. This is what you give the readers. Don't be cheap and use that vocabulary fully.

Metal Sonic's appearance was intriguining, but a great spoiler, too. You've practically given everything away in chapter one. Sure, the readers want to know what happens next, but why give them such a direct hint?

Don't make too much reference to your other works. If this story is not self-explanatory you should integrate it into your previous stories. After all, forcing the audience to read your other novels just to find the right explanations might be inconvenient.

Short, rushed, with chat format acquired, could be better.

Have a nice, abuse-free day.
WontonBagel chapter 3 . 3/5/2006
That was kool please do another chappie!
shaddiesgirl chapter 3 . 3/4/2006
great chapter but it's Jet the Hawk not "hack" soory but it was kinda annoying me
cutsipie chapter 2 . 3/2/2006
Wouldn't Amy have any suspicions buying a random potion from some stranger? Oh well, please continue soon.
LizB0t chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
but isn't there any of shadow comin back and read my name thats my character i have more lots more.
shaddiesgirl chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
whoa what's happening to Sonic? OwO;

update soon
LizB0t chapter 2 . 3/1/2006
aww thats so nasty i hate kissing but this is a really good chapter is shadow in here b/c i wanted to know if My fancharacter can be with shadow
shaddiesgirl chapter 1 . 2/27/2006