Reviews for Gender Bender
biory chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
I hope you update this story soon.
Kuramastrass chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Update! Update now!

Sorry it's been so long... I hadn't realized this story wasn't on my alert list.

*ahem*

Please update at the soonest possible moment you have a chance. Thank you.
varon chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
Ah, beautiful descriptions - just the right length, you gave a clear picture without going overboard. And I love Ranma 1/2, and with all the similarities Yusuke had with Ranma (the teenage machismo, the martial arts expertise, the indifferent punk-ish attitude), this surely will be a lot of fun to read. _ Very enjoyable, so far. Good work!
Valdo chapter 4 . 1/22/2009
Wow... this is a great series. You did a wonderful job with the parody, and hopefully you'll continue that trend. A question, have you considered adding some Ranma characters into the mix? I ask this because I would love to read a scene with Ranma meeting Yusuke. Again, keep up the good work... and update soon... very soon... soon.
Kai Hiwatari Seigaku's Phoenix chapter 4 . 8/14/2008
Genkai
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Lmfao! Omg.. and it all clicks in! XD

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 6/10/2008
Oh my! this is hilarious! XD Awesome job!

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 6/10/2008
Lmfao XD omg

RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Lmfao oh MY! this is going to be good XD

Xoroth chapter 4 . 12/16/2007
Funny chapter, well written too. Can't wait to see the reactions.
ami chapter 4 . 10/22/2007
i'm loving it! hope you can update soon... DarkMignonette is right.. Yusuke's in character... that's why it's a good read. the humor is awesome too..

please update soon!
DarkMignonette chapter 4 . 4/18/2007
Hehe, I liked this chapter, it was very amusing. XD You portray Yusuke's character very well!
Ami chapter 4 . 4/17/2007
What an amusing idea! The Ranma bit was used in other series too but this one will be my favorite (partially coz it's Yusuke and partially coz I love YYH). The flow of the story is great and I like how you write. )

Please update soon. I'd like to know how the demon duo, together with Keiko and Kuwabara, would react. If I was there.. it would be like.. "priceless".. XD
Anime's-mistress chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
OMG! I love this story and I'm dying to know what happens next, so please don't make me wait long. C:
Aquawyrm chapter 4 . 4/16/2007
Oh, Keiko's going to be so mad!

She and Yusuke can just PMS at eachother, then _