Reviews for Stop all the clocks
SylvieT chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
Well, I didn't see it coming... the ending. I thought it was a funeral but I thought Brass's. It started out so happy... well done, I've really enjoyed it and now I'm going to have to read it again! Thank you.
sillym3 chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
beautiful!cry 2 it,even after read it 4 the third times
Abby Lockhart chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Wow that was really great, very very cleverly written.x
Pure Raven chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
I love a good tragic ending! And this one was perfect..
gsr4ever323 chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
god this story got me crying its a good one
Joan Powers chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Oh yeah, I can see Grissom being in denial this bad. Fits him to a T. Nice job!

Joan
Tadpole24 chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
aw! sad! at first i thought it may have been Grissom's mother who died, but you go tme good! :) i had tears in my eyes!

Em

-xox-
msgrits chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
wow...nice blending of perceived reality very nice
Keyrran chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Beautiful story! Grissom's denial is very well written and convincing. Your writing brings as many emotions as the poem itself. I have goosebumps! I hadn't read this poem for quite a while, so thank you.
annieq47 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
That was just beautiful! Such a heartbreakingly sad twist at the end but it made it all that more amazing.
GracefulBee chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Very beautifully written. You manage to capture not only the sadness and the impending loneliness that Grissom will face but also the quiet triumphs he will win and the memories he will have with their son...you make me the reader truly beleive that Grissom will indeed be OK. Well done indeed!
DaVinci13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
What a brilliant story. It was so sad, and yet so perfect, and I can really see Grissom's denial being so powerful. I can only imagine how he must have been annoyed when Catherine called - trying to talk to him about something that ISN'T true. At least, in his mind. Wow. Keep up the good work! The ending was really, really unexpected. :)
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
omg you made me cry, love it!
Veronica10 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Ok, now I'm crying. Its a beautiful story, and done so well.
csipal chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Very sad, very beautiful and very well written. It broke my heart, but I do love it.