Reviews for Past and Present
Now you'd better update!

I mean it!

Arimae
ravingrevolution chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Brilliant story! Can't wait to read more.
Barbara Neal chapter 8 . 9/29/2007
So Happy to finally see a new chapter and it was great as usual. Keep typing and I'll keep reading
Barbara Neal chapter 7 . 3/1/2007
So glad you updated have been waiting with baited breath ...more please
cosmic-dancer-uk chapter 6 . 10/21/2006
Poor Glorfindel! I'll be interested to see how she will fight her way out of that one.

It feels like you have a few too many people trying to fight in a very small space, I'm not sure all of what you have described would be possible, but I guess it depends on how much the fighters were trying to swing their swords before hitting out.

One possible detail that could have been nice (in a gory way) to have would have been to add into these sentances 'When he struck out, she deflected the blow with ease and, as he let his surprise get the better of him, she lunged forward. As he slipped to the floor, his face frozen stupidly in surprise, another man replaced him.' where it was Glorfindel got him.
LOCISVU chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
Of those scenes like in POTC with more originality.
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 10/11/2006
They finally did it!
barbara neal chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
I've followed both stories and I really like your style of writing only one complaint and that is I wish y0u would update more often I am a very impatient person.
cosmic-dancer-uk chapter 5 . 9/1/2006
I can't believe you left it on such a cliff hanger! You'd better post more sooner than last time or you risk ending up with some rather irrate readers!

My favourite bit of this chapter - the descriptions of the onlookers at the end of the flashback. :D

I don't remember asking for that flashback ... I must go see what I wrote!
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2006
I LOVE this story. But Elrond isn't King Turgon's grandson, he's his great-grandson.
cosmic-dancer-uk chapter 4 . 7/2/2006
I really enjoyed this chapter. Having a long flashback worked better for me, as did the use of italics to show it as being flashback rather than current time. Also this flashback helped to explain some bits from the earlier section, which I appreciated.

I like the fact that you have managed to put some light humour into the story, it makes it seem very realistic. I look forward to the next chapter :)
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 6/10/2006
I would have loved to see a duel between them.
LOCISVU chapter 3 . 6/10/2006
I used to love reading then soaps came to my life.
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
At least he believes her.