Reviews for Holding Hands
jfg207 chapter 3 . 1/27/2007
Come on don't leave us hanging out here on a limb... So far this has been an exciting story.

What happens when they find she is the messenger that delivered their package? Or does Logan get hot under the collar when the guy makes a pass at Max that Logan doesn't like?

And does this friends only turn into something else? All we can do is hope...
lkaplon chapter 3 . 11/9/2006
Hey,

Love the story. Parts had me laughing outloud. Hope you're going to update SOON! :)
Mrs.Moony86 chapter 3 . 10/7/2006
I love M&L fics! This one is fluffy and cute! Please update soon.
FabaFey chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I think maybe Logan would want to go to a party type thing with the same girl if only to show his uncle that he could keep her around... and to annoy Margo about how much money he spent on her. Good story so far.
Maria656 chapter 3 . 8/3/2006
For 2-3

Very Sweet! Still loving the inner dialogue and the hands

Looking forward to more!
DarkAngelmi818 chapter 3 . 8/2/2006
i love this story please updaet sooner than you did last time
Dark Angel Fan chapter 1 . 8/2/2006
Wow. This is a great story! I like how you wrote the characters, regardless if thier a bit beyond the show or not. I always just figure love makes people do odd things. So I'm really enjoying this story, "Art Attack" was one of the episodes I really liked, so I'm glad you wrote a follow up. Please continue, can't wait to read more. This really is a great story! Please update again soon. Again, wonderful job! ;)
Babyangel86 chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
u appreciate our comments... we appreciate ur writing...

now that that's all been established... hurry up and update already!

this is great stuff... lapping it all up and loving it :-)
unable2trace chapter 3 . 7/19/2006
This is so cute. All the holding hands and staring into eachothers eyes made me smile, and boy do I need it after the day I'm having!

Please write more, soon.
charmingmistake chapter 3 . 7/17/2006
Aww... so cute. Update soon!
bastgoddess chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
i was ready to move on to chpt 4 when i realised there is none please hurry
Mari83 chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
This had me smiling all along!

Their banter in the car was all nice and fluffy – but even more I like the fact that, with Max confusion and insecurity, it stops before it gets to sweet. The more serious part of their conversation was just as enjoyable, especially the explanations of Logan’s social background.

Logan’s blunt, involuntary question was great idea. The honesty of Max’s answer says a lot about the state of their relationship and I’d love to see with which reason she would come up with after a little thinking.

Looking forward to more of this!
Me chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Sounds really good.

Pleas keep on going
Derek chapter 3 . 7/16/2006
Very good. I'm glad he can walk. Please keep going.
Chimera452Bast chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Glad to see that you are still at it. About time too. haha. I love the little looks they share. The ape thing is funny. I can't wait to see how this is going to turn out. Just hope that you post soon.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »