Reviews for Holding Hands
DangelFan chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
Enjoying your story. Who needs a plot? M/L on a date is plot enough! Keep it up.
annie200 chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
This is good S1 fun, and I'm enjoying it a lot. I like their awkwardness with each other, whilst at the same time enjoying the other's presence. Good question "Why did you stick around...?" and an even better answer. Hope Max may tell logan later?
Sarah chapter 3 . 7/15/2006
YAY! Finally an update! Fantastic chapter, can't wait for more. I really like the direction you're taking this story. Update soon please!
sarah chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
update please!

i love this story, it's verry in character and i would really like to see where it goes
karakot chapter 2 . 5/4/2006
love it post more soon please

karakot
mel11 chapter 2 . 3/31/2006
Aiee! Awesome story. I love the arguments in max's head. Ohh, btw, this isnt mel, this is her friend who wrote love among the ruins with her. anyways, awesome work, update soon!
invis chapter 2 . 3/19/2006
Great story! I say skip the party altogether and let 'em pull over to the side of the road and get it on. ;)
Winking Tiger chapter 2 . 3/14/2006
Cute story, looking forward to seeing what happens next!
idlehands452 chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
skip to party. great work on this. i'm loving it.
Mari83 chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
For a “plotless” story (your words not mine) I still like this very much!

Max’s suspicion, Logan’s and Bling’s evasiveness and Max eating Logan’s sandwich to punish him made me laugh

Like their thoughts between the lines.

Logan in a tux - what a nice image! Reminds me of how adorable he looked in Art Attack!

Looking forward to the party with the “ape”-uncle… Max knowing about him or not.

Hope your papers turn out well anyway! (And if not - you know whom to blame;-)
Babyangel86 chapter 2 . 3/12/2006
maybe logan give a little warning, and max findign the rest out first hand..

excellent stuff... you gotta update soon... ;-)
Krystal chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
Great chapter - I love the thought commentary. As far as the next chapter goes, maybe Logan tries to tell her in the car but she's distracted (by him) and then she finds out for herself?
Reilynn chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
No real plot? I like it already!

I like where this is going. I am really enjoying the playful mood.

I had to laugh at “Please let Max be one of those people who like surprises…” Especially since the line from ‘Under Siege’ where Ryback tells …uh, some guy… that the Capt don’t like surprises and neither does he. I can just imagine that being a very military view, hence Max sharing it.

I love the voices in Max’s head. Especially since the only time I remember her talking to herself like that was in “Heat”. You know she did say that she went into heat three times a year. Season one only shows two of them. There is one missing.

Oh, yeah. I love the voices arguing thing.

Since you asked about next chapter (yay, another chapter!) how about a little bit of Logan telling Max about his family members, the ape attempting to grope Max, Max breaking a significant percentage of the bones in his hand and Logan having to rush Max back to his bed, um, apartment, I meant apartment. :D
0101010 chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
Terrific chapter-really enjoyed your description of both of them. Looking forward to the next up. Hope Max gets a chance to whup some ape butt:)
Chimera452Bast chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
I really liked what you did this chapter. The voices in her head are funny, and i can just picture it. I think you should have Logan tell Max about the ape, but maybe while they are at the party. make up an excuse like Logan was too busy staring at max to think about warning her ahead of time. It could work. Hope you post soon too.

Abby