Reviews for Holding Hands
DangelFan chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
Let's get to the party and let Max find out herself.
angela-v chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
For you thinking this has no plot, it still kept my attention throughout. I loved it! I love Max and Logan's reactions to each other, and even Cindy's reaction to Logan. I inner dialogue is great too. I would say it would probably be funnier if Max went to the party not knowing about the ape husband. This way, she wouldn't know she has to keep her guard up. But that is all depending on the type of story you want.
Maria656 chapter 2 . 3/11/2006
this was wonderfully sweet! esp. love the inner dialogue of Max.

L could tell M about the relatives, since they have a 30 minute car ride to kill, but if you have a fluffier way of spending the time that's okay too :-)
kizmit chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Is there more? There must be more. Can we have more, pretty please?
maxbyfive chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
i want more! this is adorable.
Babyangel86 chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
Actually, i dont think they are that out of character... it pretty on point...

its good stuff... you defnintely have to continue if you can... would be cool... :-)

so i'll keeping an eye out for an update...
angela-v chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Silly is great, as long as it renders more M/L around this place. The description of the woman and the man at the house was really funny. I could only imagine having to deliver something, find that, and have to act pleasant in order to get a good tip. I love Logan wondering how his hand got attached to hers and then them talking a little about it, but eventually laughing it off like "whatever." The laughing it off part is actually very in character. If you were compelled to keep not studying and write another chapter, then I would be compelled to also keep not studying and read another.
Mari83 chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Sweet story. Well-written.

I don’t know about out of character. More like their unguarded, romantic sides.

I definitely like it. Light mood, fluffy and humour. Logan throwing cushions is a cute picture. Logan blushing is even cuter.

Please, more of it.

And good luck for your exams!
Reilynn chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Of course you are allowed silly modes! Especially if they lead to nice fluff. :)

Not everything you read has to be deep or thought provoking. Some things are worthwhile just for the good feeling they give you and this was definately one of those things. Thank you for sharing.

Your un-beta'ed is _way_ better than my un-beta'ed. Just ask Maria (the downside of being a fast typist, although I am not as fast as you would think if you had ever seen anything of mine that was not chceked.)
spighetta chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Silly mood are allowed if they lead you to write ML fic...I'm here waiting for the next part to be fixed :)
0101010 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
I like your silly moods! You should foster them and write more! Very well done. Really liked the way this was written.
DangelFan chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Cute story with much fluff potential. Don't stop now. Hope you aced your chem exam.
Maria656 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
as someone else who is supposed to be studying, I desperately needed this fluff break.

please continue when you can :-)

loved the hands and their thoughts toward the end.
idlehands452 chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
i like silly, it's a good change. keep up the great work.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4