Reviews for Bound to Happen Sometime
BlackNhite chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Truly unique and I must agree with you, it's nice to see the original characters getting a shot once in a while.

Dennis is just as "nerve-wracked" as I remember and I like how you flushed out "Susie's" character, just as I expected her to be from her limited time in the movie. Good choice by the way, an angsty teenager makes a nice foil for an over-worked middle-aged man.

Also, it's nice to see that while this is a story outside of the house and dealing with the ghosts interacting with humans(even if it is Dennis), it's not overtly stupid. You keep to that horror aspect and I can see some faint trace of the psychological showing through the characters' motives.

An entertaining read, hope you find the cause to continue.
Brunette Inc chapter 1 . 8/7/2006
Quite good, and incredibly well-written. I love that it's not a canon/OC, because those get so old and conventional. Very nice work. I'll keep it in mind for choosing the best 13 GHOSTS fic.
Ulaire chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
aw no more please continue ne i wanna know what happens next...is susie the angry princess? anyway nice fic, altho very predictable but hey everything is lol. tnx for entertaining me continue ok?
VintagexBeau chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
I like this story, I can't wait to read more!
Winged Demon VM chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I think I've figured out which one it is. It could only be Pilgrimess, Bound Women, Withered Lover, Dire Mother or Angry Princess, anyway. Those are the only girl ones. It's not Pilgrimess, Withered Lover, or Dire Mother because "Susie" said that Dennis might be too old for her. That leaves Bound Women and Angry Princess. Of the two, Bound Women is more likely. If my memory serves me correctly, she's the one that was a bit on the flirty side with too many guys, and her "boyfriend" or something killed her and buried her in the football field...Or something like that. *shrug* I still think it's the Bound Women, though. The Angry Princess wasn't killed in by a school, and she was obsessed with plastic surgery. She tried doing surgery on herself, failed, and bled herself out in a bathtub. That doesn't quite fit this "Susie."

Interesting start. Please update soon!
Lana chapter 1 . 3/26/2006
Oh! Very good :)) Something new here!

I love 13 Ghosts VERY mutch - Royse and Susan are my favorite!
kourin lucrece chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
0.0;; oh my. that's scary! **huggles dennis**
Jo Jo chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
wow i felt as if i never wanted it 2 end but i know that it had 2 at sum point i love the thirteen ghost my fav is dana (the angry princess). great job!